It's labor day!!

edited October 2013 in Labor
Finally! I can't believe it's on my due date! I kept getting woke up all night with strong contractions. Finally at 6am they were every 3-4 minutes apart lasting a minute long so I couldn't get back to sleep. Went to the bathroom and lots of bloody show. Took a shower and contractions still here....getting stronger. I'm laboring at home until I can't talk or my water breaks. I'll update as I can, I'm so excited to meet my new little man!!! :D

Comments

• Yeah congrats!!! Praying for a safe smooth delivery for you!!!
  • Woot woot!!! Good luck!!!!
  • Congratulations. Praying for a smooth, safe and quick delivery for you. Your contractions sounds like mines when I went into labor, minus the shower, and I went in when I could hardly stand on my own. Which was about an hour after my contractions started.
  • Yay!!!!!!
  • By the way, you made me think you were talking about the holiday lol.
  • Yay!! Good luck!! :) since you've had so many babies it should be fast huh?
  • Yay! Good luck!!
  • Yay! Hope all goes well :)
  • Yay how exciting. ****Easylabordust***** sent your way!
  • Wow good luck keep me updated!!!
  • Thanks everyone! My water broke big time at 10am so we went to the hospital. I'm only 4 cm but now that I'm checked in I can concentrate and relax hopefully. Not in any pain, yay!
  • Glad your comfortable! Lol what does it mean your water broke big time? When mine broke I was going to the bathroom so no clean up required. I'm picturing water everywhere when you say big time. :)
  • Best wishes!
  • @jules yeah, it went everywhere lol I had on a huge overnight pad already just in case and you couldn't even tell. Then I changed it 2 times in 5 minutes and my pants I changed twice then finally said forget it and had my hubby drive me to the hospital with towels under me and I was still soaked by the time we got there. :)

Well...we have some meconium grrrr....but baby's doing okay. They gave me a little pit because my contractions are so far apart and not real strong yet. No epi, hopefully I won't need one. No update on dilation yet.
  • Oh man that's a lot. Most mine went in the toilet then I kept changing pants after that until I was like no more put pad on and towels in the couch waiting for hubby to get home so still thought I was crazy and my water didn't break. Glad he was wrong hehe. I'm hoping it breaks this time it's easier way to know it's baby time for sure! I had to get pitocine so it's not fun but wasn't too bad either. Although I got an epi after awhile good for you trying go without one :)
  • edited October 2013
    Good luck!!!! ♡♡♡ %%- %%- %%-
  • Stalking this for an update! Lol
  • Aww congrads!!!!
  • He finally made it here at 8:46pm! He had lots of meconium and wasn't breathing. They had to work on him and take him to special care for quite a while....the neonatologist just came in and said he's made a 180 degree turn around in the last half hour and is doing great, thank God! It was scary. I haven't even gotten to see him yet except for a brief moment, but I should be able to soon. Only 2 pushes! I ended up getting an epidural half an hour before he was born because they kept upping my pitocin! Lol I couldn't take it anymore, pitocin sucks!

photo IMG_20131028_204230-1_zps52f95680.jpg
  • edited October 2013
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad he is doing well.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Omg congrats!!!! What a beautiful picture :)
  • So amazing!!! Has to be so hard to not see him, but glad he is safw and all is well! Have you decided on a name?
  • edited October 2013
    Congrats!!!! Glad to hear he's doing ok and hopefully you're recovering well.
  • congratulations hun
  • Congrats mama!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations mama :)