CONSUMER ALERT! Baby Trend Car Seat Harness defect!

Adoptakalyn
Posted 11 hrs ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201190283811834

If you have a Baby Trend Model CS41945 Infant Car Seat, be sure to check the chest clip and make sure that it doesn't come undone simply by jostling it. If it does give baby trend a call this seat needs to be recalled!
I saw this off BabyCenter, CONSUMER ALERT! Baby Trend Car Seat Harness defect!

I have that Baby Trend Flex-Loc car seat, well not that color. The only reason we got it is because my mom bought us the stroller (baby shower gift) and no other car seat goes with it. I wanted the Snugride by Graco. I knew we should've just exchanged the stroller instead. I'm going to check into this later on and call SO about it.

Comments

• I posted about this last night. Does your car seat do this? I can't believe Baby Trend will not issue a recall. Im so glad i dont have any of their products and now i know not to buy from them ever.
  • edited October 2013
    @perly: So far it hasn't done this. I'm not sure I have that exact model. I'm gonna talk to SO about it and see if we should do an exchange on both the stroller and car seat.

I can't believe it either and their own excuse is for not recalling is plain ignorant.
  • I'm glad you're hasn't done it either. Mine is from Scarlett came with my jogger it was travel system I have to press pretty hard on the button to have it actually come undone. It looks like couple new models. I'm still hoping they do something about it.
  • @jules Same here I have to really press down hard to unlock it. I haven't had any problems with it so far. Me too if not I'm taking it back and get the Graco.
  • Mine also clicks very loud when u buckle it I went to double check this morning. Im positive it's those two new models and one I have we bought year and half ago. So I'm not worried about it. But they still need to do something about those who have those particular models.