Morning sickness blues:-(

edited October 2013 in Pregnant
So I'm 13 weeks pregnant and I've been sick since day one. It's weird because this is my second baby but I dont remember being sick for this long with my first child. I'm just so tired of feeling this way all day everyday don't get me wrong I'm very excited about this pregnancy but I'd be lying if I said I was enjoying it and that makes me feel bad. I'm starting to feel like there is no relief in sight because every pregnancy app I download and everything I read tells me that I should be feeling better by now but I don't. Ugh just needed to vent.

Comments

• Sorry your not feeling better. What was your first child? Maybe this is sign your having the opposite this time. My daughter I was sick for a good 7 months then off and on. With my sons a lil over 12 weeks. But my both of my boys pregnancys were so similar where my daughter nothing was the same
  • Have u considered Zofran? I was sick as a dog my last pregnancy and it helped me tremendously. And don't feel like there isn't an ending in sight, I felt that way and the morning sickness ended around 16-17 weeks.
  • @debs I thought the same thing about opposite gender because with my first I had no sickness at all and with my second my head was in the toilet all the time, but they were both boys.
  • @Excitedforoctober this is my 4th and I got no clue what I'm having I think another boy I had a lil morning sickness but not that bad. I guessed all my friends genders seems like for the most part its easier to carry boys then girls. My bestie had no morning sickness with her boy and just one day with her daughter. I wish I could be that lucky
  • @debs maybe you are right. My first was a girl and I only remember being sick with her for about 3 weeks before I was feeling more like myself. This pregnancy is completely different not only have I been sick longer im having heartburn like crazy and I never got heartburn with my first baby.
    @ExcitedForOctober I'm definitely going to ask my doctor about the Zofran because I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I dont get dome sort of relief
  • I am on zofran and phenergan. It's not helping. I've tried sea bands, preggie pops, ginger, peppermint, crackers, etc. I'm 25 weeks and lost 30lbs already. I had this with another baby and she was a girl. This one is a boy. I had it he entire time with her too. This one seems to be worse than that one was. I hope you find something that gives you some relief.
  • Each pregnancy is so different, I'm sorry you're sick, that's the absolute worst part! Don't feel bad for not enjoying it, I get the same way and have to be careful about getting depressed during morning sickness too.
  • How are you feeling?