I have seen a couple stories popping up

http://www.missjia.com/2013/01/30/court-orders-unemployed-mother-15-learn-fellatio-pay/

There is another where the judge made it a condition of parolethat any more kids meant jail. Wow, go for ballsy judges!!!

Comments

• Ya somebody should pay for all those children...HER!!!!! And her multiple baby daddies! SMH people like that disgust me.
  • Honestly, if I were that judge I would have said the exact same thing.
    She obviously doesn't have respect for the tax payers that support her and her children so why should anyone give her respect? She deserves to be talked to that way and she deserves to have her tubes tied.

I don't have a problem with people having as many kids as they want as long as they can afford them. And I also don't have a problem with people that are suddenly in the need of government assistance. My problem is with the people that get government assistance and stay on it because its easy money.
  • I totally agree! No one is responsible to do anything but the parents. It's get choice and her doing time to grow up get job or 3 if that's what she needs in order to provide. So sad that some full on expect the government to do something and have no problem saying it. Although it's clear judge was speaking totally from frustration. It's all true and that part kinda made me laugh cause judge was being brutally honest telling her exactly what most are thinking.