cuerpo amarillo fuerte (LOOK LADIES)

edited November 2013 in Trying to conceive
does any one know were to get this
this is wat I use to get pregnant after trying 6 years and nothing took 3 shots and got prgeo I recommend this for those that have a hard time having a baby bad part its only n Mexico or Spanish ladies sale these

Comments

• dream come true if this is it
  • so ladies i found this site i well be ordering it on friday and when i recive it i well take it so keep u guys updated
  • You do know what this is right?
  • Isnt that just extra progesterone but in a injection form?
  • @perly um yea I think I didn't actually read it but I send the link to a lady that gave me this and a lady that took this can u tell me wat it is
  • @perly they said it was it so I didn't read it
  • @mommylovessparkle whats progesterone?
    idk wat this is but I do know what ever it is helped me to get pregnant
  • Um well you need progesterone in pregnancy. It makes your uterus stronger and good enough to hold baby. (My dr prescribed me a progesterone pill that I had to take every day until 13 weeks to strengthen my uterus.) You produce progesterone but this gives you an extra boost.
  • @mommylovessparkle pills sound more better guess I need that extra boost how much did ur pills cost and did it wrk for u
  • Ty by the way for braking the words dwn for me I read the whole thing but still I dnt understand kinda slow and hard to understand things lol
  • Try it maybe it will work! :) im not sure how much it cost my insurance covered it all. It was called progesterone 100mg tho :) maybe they have an over the counter one?
    My mom had fertility problems she was taking Clomid and im pretty sure folic acid before she got pregnant with my little sister. We're 11 years apart so I dont remember exactly what she did I just remember going to gmc health stores to buy folic acid. Look into that too maybe?
  • Sorry I took so long, but exactly what @mommylovessparkle said. Its just a hormone that can be given to you here in the US. No need to go through so much struggle to find it.
  • If they sell the same thing here.. don't beat yourself up over it.
  • Yeah its just progesterone, I started progesterone injections at 20 weeks and switched to progesterone suppositories at 27 weeks until I'm 36 weeks due to a premature delivery. I hear a lot of people are prescribed it in early pregnancy to prevent miscarriage. Good luck!