I miss how it used to be.

Why did I check through my old discussions? :-(( I started clicking on familiar names and it made me think about and miss how active Pregly used to be. It seems like they a lot of people just disappeared. I know some got banned but still. I miss Pregly 2011-2012.

Comments

• Same here its so boring now!
  • I know, sooo boring and dead now.
  • A lot of people were gone when i came back and it was still more active than it is now.
  • There was way more people that's for sure! However I think part of it is the fact that a lot of us are mom's of our second or 3rd and all the questions we had got each other we have covered multiple times. Maybe that's just me but I see a post here and there and I just think to myself oh we talked about that millions of times already with our first. Like been there done that. We have all grown a lot. Another thing that I'm shocked about is the new app has a lot of new people yet I think I've only seen like two post anything. Which I think is weird.
  • @perly: the beginning and middle of 2013 was a little active.

@jules: I understand that and all but it would be nice for them to pop back on a few times every now and then. I think that's weird about the new forum too. People are joining but no one is posting. I try to go on there and start a thread but no luck .
  • @veevee ya I have no idea why the new people would join if they have no desire to participate. Or they have no questions or nothing. I've tried too.
  • I'm half and half. I do NOT miss the drama that that many people created. where most posts were rants on other members and a lot of genuine questions were pushed to the bottom of the thread and went unanswered because the most active posts were all drama.
    I do miss having a more active pregly though in regards to excitement for new babies, sharing different journeys through pregnancy, labor and parenthood and supporting those ttc.
  • I feel the same way too @musicmomma. I loved how active it was but I wasn't a fan of all the drama. Some drama is good, but only in small doses.
  • I agree with @musicmomma the drama was too much. I used to just lurk and only read posts because of the drama. There were certain people who I'm glad are gone because they made things very uncomfortable and would bully you if you dared post an opinion that conflicted with theirs. Too many personal attacks on people and it just wasn't fun. I do wish the forum was a bit more active and I don't get the new forum at all but overall I think it's better.
  • @Frantastic I was a lurker too!!! I would post every now and again, but I never posted on the drama threads so not a lot of people knew who I was. But opinions sometimes would get to high and people WOULD NOT let things drop!!! It's unbelievable to me the amount of back and forth these women had time to do ALL DAY LONG! There were so many times I wanted to post a thread called "CALM DOWN! TAKE A BREATHER! BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND LET IT GO! AND NOW GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS INSTEAD OF FIGHTING OVER THE INTERNET!!!!" But I didn't cause I figured that would only cause MORE drama and I like to keep life as chill as possible. I don't need internet troll stress in life. pfft. ;-)
  • @musicmomma Amen! I feel same way and always did the same thing don't miss that at all..I hated coming on here posting something and not getting my question answered because everyone was soo busy with the drama. Hate hate drama waste of time I life!
  • The drama I don't miss, but I do miss the activity.
  • I miss it too :( its so boring here lately.and the new pregly isnt the same.
  • Popping back up! :) I still only have one child, could have been two by now.. Sometimes relationships end #whatever.