milestones

edited November 2013 in Babies
What are the milestones for a 6 month old? I just want to make sure my almost 6 month old is on track or close to being on track.. my oldest was ahead of everything and I feel like my youngest is not

Comments

• I have the app Kidfolio and there's a "parenting" tab and it tells you everything your baby should or will be doing soon. You get a new milestone every day. I really like it.
    My son is 5 months old he'll be 6 months on the 20th of this month and he's already holding on to toys. He rolls all over the place already. He now knows what to expect out of certain things, for example when i have a bottle in my hand he knows he's about to eat so he gets excited. He recognizes me and my voice. He does a lot of stuff. He still doesn't sit down unattended but he's getting there. Remember that babies grow and develop at their own pace, so if she's taking a little longer to do certain stuff then don't worry she'll get there.
  • Thanks @perly my baby is doing that stuff also.. maybe she is right on track then
  • Mine won't sit up yet but is starting to crawl, she will be 6months on Monday. It's strange for me cuz my oldest didn't crawl till.almost 9 months.