Thanksgiving

Only 21 days away. I can wait to get into the kitchen with family and start cooking and helping with the food. Setting the table have a secret taste test with Elijah (just kidding... or am I? ). Family getting together even family members you haven't seen in awhile. I love the Holiday season.

If you live in Chicago the week of or before Thanksgiving, 93.9 Lite fm will start playing Christmas music (all genres) nonstop until the day after Christmas. \:D/ . That station definitely gets me into the Christmas and Holiday Spirit. Now that I have my son the holidays just got better.

Comments

• They sounds awesome! U. I can't wait either. I am sooo looking forward to the food. Have been since the beginning of October. Just sad my fiancé can't be there to celebrate with us.
  • I can't wait either I love the holidays but im also dying meet our little girl and my due date is December 5th. So the sooner thanksgiving is here means that I'll only be a week away!
  • @adri805 Aww why?

@jules What if she comes on Thanksgiving Day?
  • @veevee I sure wouldn't mind. That be 39 weeks exactly when our first came. My water broke at 38w6d and she was born 39 and was nice and healthy. Lol the day of would be hard since my family is coming plus I would prefer to celebrate with them but it's ok :)
  • @jules Yeah. But just that would a great story to tell her when she gets older.
  • Very true! But then again no one wants to have their birthday on an actual holiday at least with thanksgiving its not every year but still.
  • He is on "vacation" and I'm hoping and praying if all goes good he won't be gone a long time. It sucks and makes me want to be mad at him but it's going to do me no good. I want to scream at him if being with his friends was worth it being at wrong place with the wrong people.
  • @jules Very true.

@adri805 Aww okay.