bronchitis anyone?

bexbex
edited March 2011 in Health
How do you treat bronchitis during pregnancy? Is advair safe? What about that Vicks humidifier thing? Help please!

Comments

• Try ur dr. I was put on an inhaler. Idont really kno if there are any fast ways to cure it.
  • Good luck I had it for two months, and I have asthma my doctor told me to only take it if I absolutely needed it. I was also put on bed rest until I got better. I know that cough drops are okay to take and nyquil was also on my list to take for a cold but you should ask your doctor first. Also sitting on the toilet with a hot steamy shower going helps to break it up. My bronchitis is how I found out I was expecting!
  • I just went to the dr yesterday and I have beginning stages. I have to take tylenol, sudafed, an antibiotic and an rx cough medicine with codeine in it.
  • I know albuterol inhaled r safe but I'm not sure about advair. Also antibiotics but I'd call ur Dr 1st.
  • How far r u ... I had it when I was 9 weeks along they gave me antibiotics and a inhaler ... I also was drinking honey and lemon