i need someone's help if anyone is able! question!

edited November 2013 in Pregnant
WARNING POSSIBLE TMI!

I have a photo that i need uploaded. I have no idea how to do it. Ive been trying to conceive since june of this year after a miscarriage at 5w, and before that we had been trying for two years. This time my fiance has been telling me he has a feeling that i got pregnant before my last period, but still had my period, which is possible. It has happened, just never to me. Anyhow, we had sex on all of my high fertility days, and when i thought i ovulated. Ive had some cervical mucus everyday for about a week and a half. We had sex over the weekend, and late last week. Im still a few days away from my period. Today, just a few minites ago, i went to the restroom, and of course there was cervial mucus when i wiped, but there was a small amount of blood in it. Which has never happened, and I'm wondering if it could be implantation bleeding? I know not everyone has it, but im looking for those of you who have to tell me what your opinion is. Can someone be so kind as to either tell me how to upload my photos or let me send them to you to upload for me? I really appreciate it ladies! Wish me luck!

Comments

• Hopefully this works! I found a discussion telling how to upload photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Also, i have a photo of regular cervical mucus that came with all of this. I know there are certaib kinds that are fertile and some that arent. Oh i have so many questions, im so sorry! Lol.
  • I didn't really pay attention to if I had implantation bleeding or not...sorry I'm not much help but good luck I hope it is and you get your positive this month!!
  • How far off are you from your period? If less the 6 try testing in the morning
  • I had implantation bleeding with my son. Thought it was a light period. Actually had to wear a pad.(too light for tampon). Had some more super light bleeding a month later which I thought again was my period. Turns out i was over two months a long. Don't remember it looking like that but I don't see why it couldn't.
  • Hopefully its implantation bleeding! :)