I gave in and had sex... bleeding?

edited November 2013 in Postpartum Health
I gave into SO's begging and we DTD after 12 weeks, I'm 10wks pp. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Anyway did any of you bleed a litte afterwards?

Comments

• I did for like the first four times...i was aboutt that far pp too...i felt like it was never going to stop lol it gets better though, i promise!
  • Lol I didn't know you made this post on here too..but I didn't like I said maybe some old blood..I wouldn't worry you waited long time.
  • edited November 2013
    @coltensmamma: Its just spotting and I had a feeling I might spot. I gyess after a baby and no sex for 12 weeks, I must've really tightened up.

@jules: Lol. Yeah. I was trying to wait longer. His begging was getting on my nerves.
  • Longer?!! That was long time lol didn't your doc clear you already?
  • edited November 2013
    @jules I was cleared at my 6 week appointment. I just haven't been in the mood. I only gave it up to shut SO up. Lol.
  • Hehe I think we all been there done that! For me it wasn't until after my daughter though that I don't really care much if we have sex or not. Good thing my hubby doesn't bug me mostly cause we're on same page plus his super busy and tired after work. We do lots snuggles and movie watching :) love it!
  • @jules I wish SO was like that. He works fulltime but on his days off when we're together he is practically humping me or touching me seductively. Whispering things in my ear. Lol. It's like get away from me. So after 12wks of begging I gave him. I didn't like how it felt so no more sex anytime soon.
  • @veevee that be annoying for me I like my snuggling and if it goes somewhere it's usually mutual. If not were both happy as clams lol. For some reason just reading it makes me annoyed wanna say get off need my space lol
  • It wasn't a constant thing. He didn't do it all the time. We had justvdays of cuddling and snuggled. It was time I was annoyed too @jules
  • Well that's good! Hopefully you can get break now :)
  • U only have it up so he can shut up?? Hahahaha that's hilarious
  • @jules: Yup. Afterwards he wanted to do it again but I started to bleed. I was actually happy. Lol. That ruined the moment.

@adri805: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • @veevee oh I'm not one that either not let's do it again I would have been secretly thankfully too!
  • edited November 2013
    @jules I hate to say this but I have started a few small arguments, nothing serious, to get out of having sex. So far they have been working.
  • @veevee omg never done that before. I would just say no!
  • @jules I tried "No", but it leads to more begging. So small arguments work. We make up afterwards though. Because of this the begging and asking has almost stopped.
  • Well thats good!
  • Just sounds like something I would say. It made me laugh!