ladies does this look positive to you?

edited November 2013 in Pregnant
Long story short I made a joke ab being prego and then my mom and best friend said what if you are so I tested and this is wha came up...7-8dpo..hubs its scheduled for his vasectomy in three weeks...

Comments

• How quickly did the second line show?
  • If it showed with the allotted time then yep! CONGRATS!
  • edited November 2013
    OMG McKenzie! You are too much! Do you feel preggo? I know it was a food baby and all....but it really did look like a cute little bump :)
  • @ourlittlenugget I don't feel prego but even before that food baby post I noticed I looked really bloated in pics, got kinda paranoid. I'm going in for a blood test later. @Ashley_smashley they did show up within three mins.
  • Uh-oh!! Sounds like somebody snuck in under the wire! Are you freaking out?
  • Looks positive to me!
  • @ourlittlenugget umm yes I'm getting blood drawn now waiting on result. I'm literally like 7-8 dpo @jules me too...I brought the tests with my bc they will prob think I'm nuts!!
  • I brought my tests and this young hot doctor came in and dididn't seem interested in my pee sticks haha
  • Still waiting on the blood draw, they said they would be right back and I'm still waiting ughhh!!
  • Grrrrr..... Anything yet? My blood draw took like 12 hours with Edison. Maddening!
  • @Ashley_smashley @ourlittlenugget @Jules negative blood 2.5...weird. two different brands, two different tests...hhmmm
  • edited November 2013
    Those look a bit like evap lines. Unless they have some color to them then they're considered negative.
  • @kayleigh27 yeah, I've had my fair share of pregnancies, loses and luckily two healthy children so I'm pretty familiar with the tests. I stay away from blue bc of evaps, they are pink in color, hard to tell in the pic and they appeared right away so I know they aren't evaps...plus two different brands, two diff boxes of tests, one last night one this am...idk @ourlittlenugget
  • Thats really weird I would think positive for sure. I tested with two different tests as well one was digital one was first response early whatever... so those are pink and they weren't much darker then urs and that was day my period was due. Thats when I used the digital to make sure I was dying to know since we were ttc. I can't imagine chances of two tests from two different boxes getting evap. I guess u just have to wait until u miss ur period. u never know maybe blood test was not right I'm sure it's happened to others before.
  • @Jules I'm freaking out. They said my hcg was 2.5...I'm wondering if it was 25 and entered incorrectly by the lab techs. Hey on a side note what's up with the new forum? It won't even let me sign in, do we have to sign up again?
  • Just because I'm neurotic I will prob test everyday until Monday until I get in with my ob
  • Oh that could be?! Did u have sex while u were ovulating? U think there's very good chance you are? I mean obviously it's still 50/50 chance. It's weird yes that the tests would both be like that but who knows what weird things can happen. How come you have to go back on Monday if you are just there?
  • I would test every day too!! :( I'm a little confused by that hcg read. Even non-pregnant women score higher than that!

Did you download the new app and create a new log-on? Even if you use the same name you need to sign up anew. I don't know what to do. I just got a new iPhone and just got back into the old forum through safari, but now I won't be able to get into the new one on the iPhone or computer! :'(
  • @ourlittlenugget i just went and bought ANOTHER box of tests,took one and got the same result without even using fmu. Im going to test again in the am and see if its darker i guess. Ok thank you im going to sign up. So its not compatible with your iphone?!?! @jules they sent me to the ER for a blood draw bc the ob was closed today so they want me to follow up on Monday. The Dr at the ER just looked confused sat down and started googling what could cause a false positive bc i finally made him look at the tests and he confirmed that they appeared positive. i just want to cry. We were not trying for another, but its hard not to be excited just thinking of having another. We had sex near the time of ovulation but again did not "try"
  • Im high risk so they wanted a confirmation to know if they needed to call in my progesterone
  • I had no problem logging into the form sorry. Maybe martin will be able to help. But as far as the results I think they did something weird in the er for sure. Either they read it or typed it wrong. Theres no way all those tests are getting an evap....good thing its only couple days until Monday hopefully ur ob has some answers for you.
  • @jules i agree!! I logged in to the new forum...woohoo i think i added you as a friend, im still learning how to use it! Monday...only two more days of wondering!!! Haha i'll live!!
  • Nope. Android only app. :(

I would've demanded an ultrasound! Push that food baby out and be all like, "Just look how pregnant I appear to be - I need a confirmation and dating ultrasound STAT! If I'm pregnant I'm high-risk! You need to help me, I'm having contractions as we speak!" :-D
  • Oh I think I just found the new forum through Safari. Whining for nothing.... :)
  • Hahaha!!! @ourlittlenugget that's EXACTLY how I'm going to do it at my ob on Monday. He knows how I am so he will cover all of his bases lol. Yay!!! I'm glad you are on, I added you as a friend too but again I haven't figured out that site yet so ya never know!! I'm gong to post my test that I take in the am!!
  • Yes I just saw! Glad it finally worked :)
  • Did you test again?
  • @Jules @ourlittlenugget the one this am looked negative to me. I'm so confused and just uneasy ab the whole thing. I prob had another early loss. I'm going to test again in the am and go to my ob on Monday.