Comments

• Congratulations
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!
  • Yay congrats!
  • Thank u ladies!!! He couldn't stop smiling the whole time and said I HAVE to Change my last name on all my stuff. I posted it on fb for a few minutes and then deleted it bc ppl were being annoying and their negativity would ruin my happy moment. @veevee @jules @my2boys @2ndtimearound @excitedforoctober @wilsomom mommylovessparkle @megaroo
  • I don't understand why anyone would be negative I would keep my last name after all you just got married and get rid of those negative people.
  • Everyone just has their opinion. I'm not that young anymore and and they're morons if they're just going to be negative. A guy I've known for years which is friends with my SO said whatttt!! Don't get divorced in a week. I was like geez no congrats?? And another girl wrote married???? After I had commented on some of her stuff he always ignored me til now. I'm sure she jut wanted to know to be able to gossip. That's y I keeps my private life private for the most part. I should probably delete a lot of ppl I have on there. @jules
  • Ya sounds like she just wants to have drama. I would go get delete some people. Clear out the negative out of ur life! I can't believe the divorce comment..its actually sad bc it shows how majority of the people think about marriage. No wonder the U.S. has high divorce rate. I know for me and my hubby its forever and just like every relationship has its ups and downs the once u truly love are worth every second..that includes parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles. I mean I see being married to my husband just like rest of my family that would never give up on me and I on them! I am very happy for you guys!!
  • Thank you!! And yes I'm sure I only have at least a quarter of those ppl as friends bc they just wanted to be nosey. I have females that are my husbands "homegirls" that don't bother talking to me in real physical life but requested me on fb. There's a particular female who likes only pics of our daughter but never any if my statuses or pics of me or my other daughter. I was introduced to her one and she didn't even look at me. She was on her phone and didn't even bother lookin up. She just said oh hi only bc the girl introducing us said I was her "homeboys" baby mom. Idk maybe I'm just overthinking things but maybe she has a thing for my now husband n no offense but she's horrible. Not bc she's bigger but bc her personality and just who she is as far as being scandalous. But that's another story....I agree that being married is for a lifetime. It's not just something to do just to do it. We have had our many ups and many downs but I know that he has my heart and that he is ready for what marriage is and being a family. He was always the type to be all about his boys and always hanging with the boys. That's why ppl r so negative. I'm not stupid, I know that but at the same time I can see it and I feel that he's sincere about changing his priorities. It's not just words. It's hard to explain when I see him and we have serious discussions. I feel it in my heart that things are going to be good for us. Anyways I feel like I'm ranting... U get the point :) @jules
  • Btw I hate autocorrect. It makes me sound like an illiterate moron lol
  • I know exactly what you mean! Honestly I've been in your shoes and I first got rid of certaint people on Facebook, phone number, maybe even emails..I just figured if we have never talked what's the point. Then I talked to my hubby about certain people just like you it see two women who were disgusting and I know I don't have to worry about my hubby but I didn't like how they were approaching him the things they would say..and yes he has no control over what others do or say but they aren't stupid they know its disrespectful to me therefore they don't need to be around. If they can't respect our family and act that way which doesn't make me comfortable I am girl after all and therefore sensitive. And the sensitivity would get the best of me so we would have disagreements mostly bc men don't understand why it bothers us. Long story didn't happen over night but now that his no longer in any contact with them doesn't have their number or on Facebook so they are not part of any of our life he actually not long ago bc it randomly came up said how sluty one girl is. I thought it was hilarious!! But it's amazing that couple conversations what big difference it can make! I wish you two the best!
  • Thank u!! And yes that's pretty similar to my situation as far as those girls. It just bothered me when they call themselves good friends and they hadn't even known him for a full year!!! Maybe they've known who he was but never really talked to him. I agree, communication is certainly the key as well as good conversations. Even if they're touchy subjects. They're always a must in order for two people to be on the SMS space
  • Same page for a relationship to work. I really appreciate ur support, thanks :) @jules
  • @adri805 its soo sad that soo many women not only have no respect for others but even themselves. I mean would they be comfortable if their husbands had "friends" like that. They go out of their way to do things like that or say things. Its for some reason it makes them feel better about themselves. But in my opinion its only for that minute because with most of them there is a deep issue that cases them to act that way and rather then dealing with it they do really stupid things like that. They are so blind to see that they r only making themselves look dumb and I know my husband finds it unattractive so I dont know who they think they r impressing.
  • Oh my gosh! Congratulations and many blessing to you two in the years to come!
  • congratulations ....................................................
  • Thanks ladies @roxy @fate

@jules I have to agree with you on that 100% it's pretty sad bc some females go to great lengths to get attention. That female has a bf and so does her bff who also insists that my SO is her good friend. I've heard of one of them having inter course while pregnant with a guy that wasn't her child's father while he was in the next room. I've heard of the other girl having money for sex. Not sure if that one is true but she was bragging to a mutual girl friend who had just picked her up from hanging out with some guys and saying how she had his stuff in her panties and by stuffing mean his cum. Ewwww that makes me feel like throwing up just saying it. This girl hangs out with her bfs friends while he is incarcerated. That's so disrespectful to me. I'm so tired of the nasty girls in the town I live and the town I'm from which is 45 minutes away that I'm always at. It's like everyone gossips about everyone's life as if they had none of their own. I'm happy to say that my now husband and I had many conversations about boundaries and mistakes he's made in the past and we are now on the same page. I'm glad he's finally opening up his eyes to what's really important and they're not just words anymore. Anyways enough about the nasty ratchet girls...how have u been feeling? Any progress??
  • Yuck! They sounds like bunch of high school girls trying get attention not realizing its not good kind of attention.
    But I'm glad your hubby is seperating himself from it. It might not all change over night like I said before but as long as it comes from the man just naturally changing it will stick around for good! Very happy for ya!
    Well I have 2 days until due date baby dropped really low few days ago so things have been uncomfortable but I'm not dying uncomfortable if that makes sense. Been walking funny as many have pointed out lol. Lots of sharp random pain and baby hand movement soo weird I don't remember that with my first. Took two walks yesterday and did some cleaning. Which I think helped I had few painful contractions that were waking me up all night long so had hubby try and help when he got home from work this morning. Hopefully that whole sex thing is true. I have contractions here and there and random cramping. But I'm really thinking this baby is going over due :( so lots baby dust and prayers is what I'm needing!
  • Lots of prayers and baby dust your way!!! I would think that it's true but only if you're at least getting contractions so Otho k in ur are it will def help!! Plus it'll probably be nice for ur hubby to get some since he won't til ur recovered :) I can imagine how u feel. I feel so uncomfortable sometimes and I'm going on 27 weeks. It seems like the more kids I have the quicker the pregnancy goes. Did this one go quicker for u? U have a name right? I have no idea what we will name our daughter yet!! Have u tried bouncing on a ball? Lol awww r u waddling?? Yes, they act like high school girls and the sad thing is they both have kids.
  • @adri085 thank you! I think it's helped a little. I told hubby that tomorrow morning we need to go to the gym help things get going maybe I can do some stairs. But I feel like I've done everything. I've been drinking my red raspberry leaf tea since second trimester but that's more to help the uterus stretch during labor and get back to original size faster after. I've taken entire bottle of evening primerose oil which I ran out right around 38 weeks. I've been walking and running pretty much the entire pregnancy especially lately. And also tried bouncing on my ball a lot just not last few days been busy I should do that tonight..I've also been doing squats. Lol I've been busy guess when she's ready she's gonna come. Ive for sure been waddling this past week super funny! And yes we had our name picked out before we found out the gender that's something always been easy for us.
  • @jules you have done it all!!! She's waiting to make her grand entrance. I've heard foot massages work. Not sure how true that is. I'm going to have to buy me some red raspberry teas. I didn't know about that. I'm hurting when I get up after a night of sleep or a good period of sitting or laying, it hurts somewhere in there. I think it may be my bones opening up. It's like the inner thighs but nt the inner thighs. Hard to explain. I wish a name came as easy to me to figure out but I have no clue still. What name did you and your hubby have in mind? I need some inspiration!!
  • @adri085 yes you will love the tea...and I've gotten lots foot messages from hubby even did some pressure points. I think it's true what they say you can try all those things but until the baby is ready unless medically induced not much we can do. We're naming her Addeline Joy. Our first is Scarlett Grace. I just hope she's not here a well late because that's Scarletts birthday. One I don't want to miss it and two I wouldn't want to share a birthday with my sister forever plus it's already around Christmas time of the year poor thing.
  • Yeah that totally makes sense! Those r beautiful names. Yeah there's not much one can do if baby isn't ready to come. How is Scarlett doing as far as the baby? Is she showing signs that she will have have a hard time adjusting to having a sister? Or is she excited? @jules
  • @adri805 I think she's going to love it she loves other kids and babies. She just had a baby cousin month ago she met him right away loved it!
  • @jules that's awesome!!