I don't win mother of the day

edited December 2013 in Pregnant
Madison and I both woke up on the wrong side of the bed. We're stuck at home cause the roads are icy and are getting on each other's nerves. My mother skills suck today, I've barely moved from the couch, entertaining her from here. Being almost 38 weeks pregnant isn't helping. I'm hoping after nap I'll be able to step up my game :/

Comments

• It's ok we all had those days. Maybe use that as fun day to relax. Make some hot chocolate, have special treat, watch cute Christmas movie she would love that. Do lots snuggling :) when I wasn't feeling well during my the first trimester and was super tired I wouldn't feel bad so I would do that kind of stuff to make it up to Scarlett she loved it! But I know how you feel now too I'm now 40w1d no baby obviously and just wanna curle up do boring l nothing. Unfortunately I have doctors appointment right in middle of her nap time which I usually try to rest at that point as well. And my mom is here so I got things to do make sure she's comfortable even though she's my mom she's still guest in our home so I feel bad that I have no idea what I'm making for dinner tonight since I'm not even in the mood lol
  • Unfortunately those days are going to happen more often once baby comes, i felt really bad and still do sometimes when i see my 2yr old playing all alone and i can't do anything about it because I'm tending to my LO.