Bottle Warmers.

Anyone have a great one thats not expensive that they'd recommend? I haven't ever used one before so im clueless I do like this one from walmart but im just not sure if playtex drop ins would explode inside.
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix#ip/The-First-Years-Quick-Serve-Bottle-Warmer/2629943

Theres also this one from target that I really seem to like since there is a cooler inside and I wouldnt have to buy a mini fridge for my room.
http://m.target.com/p/the-first-years-night-and-day-bottle-warmer/-/A-92878

I think I like the target one.. hmmm.

Im confused. ! Help lol.

Comments

• I got the first one but I didn't use the drop ins I have the ventair. It did it's job for us though.
  • You can't use the drop ins with a bottle warmer :/ it should say on the box. I was super depressed cause I wanted to make cleanup easier
  • I bought the munchkins bottle warmer with my first & I must be dumb or crazy because I could not figure the thing out for anything. I finally threw it away.
  • @Kimberly4411 :( Is it with all warmers?

@1stwoodsbaby you should've returned it :)
  • Are you using formula? I just use powdered formula & room temperature water, no heating or refrigeration required. Nice & easy lol
  • Unfortunately I threw the box away or I would have. It was a baby shower gift so I wasn't even sure where it came from.
    Like wilsomom, I just used room temp water and formula after I stopped nursing.
  • I got one with my first because I thought you had to have it. We stopped using it and threw it away its a waste of money.
  • edited December 2013
    @wilsomom Yes formula. I did that a few times with my first but she loved it warm it just goes better for her. I know all kids are different so this baby might like it room temp but id still need one to warm up kid number 1's bottle lol.

@1stwoodsbaby oh okay I see :)

@debs thanks !

I think I came up with a conclusion witch works for both kids and can benefit me too in awesome ways!

I have a brand new coffee pot I can use. Ill place it on my dresser or a shelf and make hot water in the coffee pot. Add the hot water and some room temp/cold water to the bottle to make it warm and add the powdered formula to baby number 2's bottle. Then use the remaining water to heat up kid number 1's milk (we have a tiny fridge in the room I can keep the cows milk cold in.) Ill just put the water in a cup and place the bottle in the cup.. then while the kids are drinking their milk I can make coffee for me lol. Ill just keep everything upstairs with me lol. Im a genius lol.