need advice

I Am In dire Need Of Advice..

So From The Time Me And My Husband Started Dating Tell We Got Married Was A Little Over 8 Months (Got Engaged After 3 Months) I Was So Happy Then We Have Been Married For 2 Years 4 Months I Thought I married The Love Of My Life. But For The Last Month I Have Not Been So Happy I Feel Like We Are growing More And More Apart I Still Love Him I Always Will He Is A Great Dad To Our Girls And A Great Person In general But Idk Why I Feel Like This I Also Feel Like I Can't Talk To Him Like I Used To I Just Hold Everything In And Just Not Talk About Anything.. So 2 Weeks Ago I Met This Other Guy (No Judging please) It Started Out As Friends But The More I Talk To Him And Find Out about Him The More I Like Him We Have Every Thing In Common Down To A T I Can Talk To Him About Everything.. My Husband Knows About Him And He Don't Care That I'm Talking To Him He Just Don't Know My Feelings For Him. I Have Been Having This Feeling That I Should Take A Week apart From Him And Just Spend It With My Girls And Rethink My relationship But Idk If That's A Good Thing Or Not please help

Comments

• The grass is not always greener on the other side. Relationships take work and just because you've fallen in a "funk" doesn't mean you start dancing with the next man you feel will fulfill your current desires. I think maybe reassessing your current relationship and decide if you want to continue or abandon it. If your husband treats you right and doesn't abuse you why look for another who you don't know will. I would be weary of men who mess with married women because if they do it with you, what's to say they won't eventually do it to you. I say start doing things to spice your current relationship. If that's not what you want then at least have the common courtesy to let him know and finish things with him before you start with another. Good luck.
  • I think you should completely stop talking to this other guy, unless you are trying to break up with your husband or cheat on him, you have no reason to be talking to him. All it will do is make you think you have feelings for him, when it really might just be something new and exciting that you like. I feel that any person that starts talking to someone of the opposite sex in a private way, like not as in couples kind of friends, will start to wonder and question there relationship. You should try everything with your husband before bringing in others. Dont ruin your marriage and family over a slight "boring" point in your relationship. There are UPS and downs, maybe try a couples get away weekend or try spending the late nights soley together with a movie and cuddling. Try to get the spark you had back, BC if you jump to the other guy, that spark will eventually fade too.
  • I agree with @my2boys. Talking to someone will only cloud your true feelings. You should explore how you really feel, and the only way to truly do that is to take the other guy out of the equation. Maybe you should think about counseling. I think your girls would want you to try everything you can to make your marriage work. I think most relationships hit bumps in the road like this and it's gonna take effort on both your parts to make it past this bump. You should be honest with your husband about your feelings (maybe leave out the other guy though), and give him a chance to work on the marriage too.
  • @2Ndtimearound Thanks For Putting It Like That
  • I agree with the grass isn't always greener on the other side
  • I agree with what the others are saying..you may be having some missed feelings but one I wouldn't just give up on marriage that's a commitment you made for better or worst. I didn't spend another second talking to another man period. You sound like you need time to be you and figure it your family. When you know exactly how you feel it is very important ton talk to your husband. He probably has no idea u feel this way and would do anything to make you happy. I mean that's just me saying that from what you wrote about him. U still seem very much in love and love him as person in general. I wish you the best no matter what!
  • The grass isnt always greener on the other side, its green where u water it. I agree with the rest of the girls.
  • Honestly I rather be with the father of my kids then another man have u read how much abuse happens ur husband loves his girls and I'm sure he loves u relationship s go tru test sometimes I think u should definitely stop talking to this man