My stomach hurts!!!

edited December 2013 in Pregnant
Yesterday after I had oatmeal for breakfast my stomach was hurting like crazy. Like a bad stomach ache. It only felt better when I laid down. It didn't go away until almost midnight. I had a dr appt today at 10am and I didn't mention it to them bc I figured it was probably just a normal stomach ache. So I came home n had breakfast and my stomach hurt right after. It's been hours and it still hurts. I tried calling my dr but they closed at 5. I don't want to overreact. Is it nothing?? I also feel quick sharp pains. I'm almost 30 weeks btw if that even matters.

Comments

• I'm sorry wish I could help. You think your just getting super constipated? I hope it's nothing serious and you feel better soon!!!
  • No, tmi but I've never had any constipation problems with any if my pregnancies. They're all pretty normal, nothing too eventful. It's like a stomach ache mixed with sharp pains that come only when I'm standing up or laying in an uncomfortable
    Position. And it's only at the top of my stomach and on both sides where I feel the sharp pains. Btw did I mention my husband chose the name Scarlett???? :) we r Mexican....that'll throw ppl off lol. @jules
  • Well you never know every pregnancy is different. Maybe you can get hold of your doc tomorrow. Oh really?! Love it! What's the middle name if you have one yet?
  • Hopefully you feel better asap. **hugs**
  • @mommylovessparkle thank you ♥️♥️♥️ @jules they're closed tomorrow :( yes u r right but I've gone to the bathroom normally. Wouldn't I not be able to go?
  • @jules we didn't get that far lol....I like the name Alaina too :)
  • Yes it would be harder to go. If ur not having problems then its not that..isn't ur doc on call? Mine is open tomorrow and his always on call if any patient has question.
    I see I think both those are nice names. Let me know when u pick one out for sure :)
  • Could be appendix, a stomach bug, baby is pressing on something, something you ate, one of the wonderful perks of pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon.
  • @luvmy5 I hope it's nothing and I'm just on over react mode but I guess after I have breakfast soon I'll c if I'm just overthinking it.
    @jules I will def let u know. My dr isn't as cool n available as yours. I'm pretty much forced to call er if something happens it just go in to the er.
  • I had the same thing around the same # of weeks. My was in my upper stomach, they said it was baby pushing on something. Have you tried tums or an antacid to rule out I digestion?
  • @jessibear no I didn't take anything bc I wasn't sure what I was allowed to take but today I am pain free!!! I'm happy about that :)
  • That really sucks I'm sorry..glad yOu had better day though!
  • @jules thank u. Merry Christmas!!!!
  • That's good!