Coffee & Pregnancy.

edited January 2014 in Pregnant
How much coffee can you have in pregnancy?
I gained this caffeine addiction and I can't live without it and I drink it everyday.
Who else drank coffee in their pregnancy and everything turned out fine?

Comments

• I had decaffeinated stuff all the time but I'm not supposed to drink caffeine in general that's why I did decaf. But I know that you can have the same amount of caffeine as two sodas. Not sure how many cups of coffee that would be especially since everyone drinks their coffee different some stronger then others. My friend is addicted to coffee she did cup every morning her kids are perfectly fine.
  • Ok good! I was hoping for that answer because I drink coffee everyday and I'm so addicted that I can not let it go Lol But I also want the baby to be fine and it sounds like it's not a big deal. Thank you @jules! :)
  • Yea you don't want to go crazy and drink it all day I would either do cup in the morning or your soda I personally wouldn't do both.. but also if you drink lots of caffeine you wanna make sure you cut back slowly not just stop over night.
  • I was allowed 2 cups a day when I was preggo.
  • @jules I just have 1 cup in the Morning to get me through the Morning then 1 cup in the Afternoon. I don't drink any pop whatsoever.

@Stillsurprised Ok Good! I'm only drinking 2 cups but since I make it so strong I felt that was too much. But I'm not having any other caffeine except for the coffee. Everyday. Lol
  • That's good! I am but soda person at all either. Mostly water I'll have little juice here and there or we make our own juice from veggies. Yummy! :)
  • Oh I love juicing @jules!
    My Daughter also loves all the fresh juice when I juice the veggies. That's a good thing! And I have really horrible hemorrhoids every time I get pregnant so coffee,juicing and lots of fresh fruits keeps me regular. Pop backs me up really bad and makes my hands swell...
  • Our daughter loves it too! It's soo funny she takes a drink and makes cute noise and says yumm! She has issues with pooping so helps her too.
  • I drank coffee everyday with both of my pregnancies and had 2 healthy babies.
  • It's so good to teach our kids that healthy food and drink can be delicious too. But I think I just got lucky with her because my other Daughter doesn't like fresh juice at all Lol
    @jules
  • Yea so far I got lucky with my first on a lot of things. And still too early to tell on our second....
  • My 1st Daughter loves pop,candy,junk food,milk and has perfect teeth. And my 2nd Daughter loves veggies,fruits,nuts,seeds,all good and healthy foods and her teeth got rotted and had to have 2 of her teeth removed due to infection. So,idk how that's possible but I'm just glad she'll choose fruit over cake. I want to get my oldest off Milk but she's not having it. Just like idk how to wean my youngest off breast milk Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's really weird! Maybe its just genetic..
  • That's what I was thinking... My 1st daughter is all me,all my genes and my 2nd is all her Dad. He has bad teeth,no hair,dark skin and that is exactly my youngest. So 1 baby is my twin and 1 baby is my Husbands twin Lol It's so weird. I've never seen anything like it.