We have no name still!!!

edited January 2014 in Baby names
We can't decide on a name. I liked Alaina but my husband didn't like it. He liked Scarlett but I kind of changed mind bc I had a thing for that name. I just stumbled upon the name Cian but I like the spelling Syann instead. He chose the middle name Chanel and I think I would like to stick with that...lat name is jaimes. Not James. Pronounced Hi-mes. I need some more ideas. I like unique names. I'm not a big fan of common plain names. I'm due march 7th

Comments

• I love Syann!! I think it's perfect!
  • @fate thanks!!! I really like it too. Do I think Chanel sounds alright as a middle name?
  • I like Syann also...the spelling is fun!!
  • @kenzie0713 thank you!!! Now I gotta run it by my husband n c I he likes it
  • I like that name! Very unique. If u spell it with the c- cyann u can use the Chanel emblem for her initials. Ok that might get pretty expensive lol
  • @myHEARTZx3 ahahahahah clever!!!! I getting ahead of myself. I like it but let's c if my husband likes it as well.
  • Aria Chanel
    Ariana Chanel
  • @salasmommy I like aria! My sister just mentioned that name too on Thursday night!! I'm going to tell my husband. I can already hear him now...Annother one with the Initial A? How many do u want to have ur initial?? Lol he likes to give me a hard time. Our daughter is named Amiyah and my name is Adriana. My eldest is named Linaya and his name is Luis. It's not my fault the names I have liked are with an A lol. That name is growing on me!!! Thanks :)
  • No problem hun anything to help you shoulve seen the papers I was filling out at the hospital after giving birth it was scratched out a million times until hibby and i finally decided on one so its ok to not have a name once shes here you will know
  • Really? I was debating on waiting to c what she looked like just to c what name fit her the best. How far along r u? @salasmommy
  • Sometimes thats the best way lol im barely 8wks on monday third baby so pregnancy is an old hat for me but deff terrified