movement

edited January 2014 in Second Trimester
I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I been feeling baby move since 12ish weeks and 16 on the outside usually he is a good mover but these last few days he has been slowing down his movement and its worried me not sure if I should call the Dr tomorrow. I can find the babies heartbeat with no problem with my Doppler. My hubby and others have said its because he is getting bigger and not a lot of space to move has this happened to anyone else? I'm never been able to feel baby so early on like this.

Comments

• I think it is bc he's getting bigger but at the same time if u feel something is wrong u should call or go to er. U know ur body the best.
  • When they get bigger there movements slow down, but for me that never usually happened until atleast 32ish weeks. Also, sometimes they have tired and lazy days. I know as time went on I got more used to there movements so I wouldn't notice it as much. Try drinking some juice and lay down in a quiet dark room on your left side and pay attention to them. If you don't feel anything in an hour I would call doc just for a peace of mind.
  • @adri805 @my2boys After posting this he did his normal movement in. I'm not use to the moving he does so early on I thought it wasn't till later that he would be in my ribs and going crazy. I got spoiled being able to feel him so well. I let my fears get to me and hate being the crazy pregnant lady I have had a stillborn no signs anything was wrong till it was to late so I read into things to much sometimes. :/
  • I'm so sorry for ur loss. I am the exact same way u r!! I always freak out too like that just bc like u mentioned, things will b fine and then all of a sudden something bad with no warning signs. I'm glad he moved :) I was blessed as well to feel my baby move early on too. It's the only sign to know that baby is alive and moving without having to go to the dr. Don't ever feel like u over react tho just bc it would be better to be safe then sorry. Screw if the dr or nurses get annoyed if u constantly call or whatever. Ur baby, ur body.
  • For sure due to less space..it will be okay!
  • @adri805 @Jules thanks ladies I feel better after all the advice.