sept 2014 mommy roll call

edited January 2014 in Pregnant
Early pregnancy roll call. Due dates please.

There is not that many women here on Pregly like there used to be maybe they all moved to the new site but even that site is pretty slow but Im roll calling all mommys who got a bfp not that long ago to get a feel of who is in on it together :)

according to lmp 12/9
Im due

09/15/14

Comments

• 9/25/14 with my third
  • I remember just finding out. Seems so log ago and yet like it flew by. Crazy! I couldn't just be starting out though, I would cry. Congrats ladies. I'm on #6 and last.
  • I was September 2008 and September 2011 due dates... No more babies for me though. So sad to see the time passing by. Congrats to all you ladies! Summer will be hot but time will fly!
  • @luvmy5 ur done? Im thinking I am done too and want to get my tubes tide but my mother thinks my husband is at a right age to make that decision but that I am not. I just dont think I want anymore. I feel like I have failed the boys because I barely got the hang of sharing attention with them and Jake has barely got used to sharing and actually caring about his little brother and now we are pregnant again. :\
    @My2boys I wanted to be done too I had babies 3/17/11 and 11/17/12 I found out at my sons first birthdayI was pregnant and now again 1month and a half after my second sons first birthday we are pregnant.
  • Yes, absolutely done!! I have 6 now plus my step son. I've been incredibly sick this time and I'm old. No more babies for me. It was kind of sad but its what's needed and the right choice to make.
  • September 6,2014!
    I go to my 1st Prenatal appointment on Monday at 9w2d. I want to have it on the 13th though because that's my Birthday! Lol