hi everyone, havent been on in months

edited August 2014 in Pregnant
Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?

Comments

• They're so cute!! Welcome back! Mine is also 2 and I'm due in exactly 28 days and my eldest is 9.
  • edited February 2014
    @adri805 hey girl, thank u :) awe, how exciting that ur due in 28 days n congratulations. I want a boy but im not ready yet lol. Having 2 is hard but I kno ur oldest is probably helping u out a lot with ur 2 yr old n around the house :)
  • Yes it sure is hard! I wanted a boy too. But I was blessed with a third girl!!! My husband will be hating life when they are teens lol. She helps me here and there but to be honest she's not happy about this baby really. She said she will turn into the maid lol. I'm having a lot
    Of issues with her at the moment. She will help me occasionally but she complains a lot
    Of the time and sometimes I don't bother asking her anymore for help unless I really have to. Idk what happened to my kid, I think she's getting the crazy hormones already!!
  • @adri805 lol, im scared if I get pregnant again ill end up having another girl like you. Lol, about what u said about ur husband. Ur oldest probably feels a lot of pressure from being a big sister & having to help out so thats probably y it seems like she dont care about the new baby. Im the oldest n my mom depended on me alot I had 4 sister n 2 brothers. My mom had twins too. It was a lot of work.

@salasmommy hey girl :) how u feeling?
  • I can imagine...I have two younger siblings but I don't remember being so hateful towards them and mean as well. It just bums me out. Maybe she just doesn't like that now another kid will be taking even more attention from her. She was an only child
    For 7 years so idk. Plus her dad isn't my husband so idk if she gets mad about that? She's made comments that my toddler and this baby aren't her sisters. Lol, yeah that's how I felt before I found out! I'm
    Happy now, healthy baby so what more can I ask for. I really want a boy so possibly in the future baby #4? Like years down the line. But what if I get another girl?????? Omggggg lol
  • They are beautiful! :)
  • @adri805 oh I can see y she would feel the way she does now. Yeah I was never mean to my siblings either. Lol, im glad ur happy with ur pregnancy tho. Lol, im scared my next will b a girl down the line thats if we agree to another one.

@jules thanks girl :) hows ur girls doing? I never got to see a pic of ur second babygirl.
  • The girls are doing really well thank you! I've pony pics when she was born but need to do an updated post she's 2 months now :).
  • Awe, ok. Glad they r okay. Hope to see pics of them soon :) @jules
  • She so big. The baby looks jus like nyla pretty girls !
  • I understand that too but at the same time I don't bc I see other kids who are pretty well adjusted and have a step parent. Idk, maybe it's that her dad is incarcerated again and is gone for at least 24 months. Ahhhh my poor kid!! I feel for her
  • She's gotten so big and your girls are too cute.
  • @veevee @mrz_jackson thank u ladies :)

@adri805 ur right about kids adjusting just fine with their step siblings. Awe, I feel bad that she wont see her dad 4 a while. Pretty long time. He's going to miss so much. I felt like my husband missed out on a lot of nylas infant stage n toddler. He was in boot camp then he was deployed. It sucks, then he missed my whole pregnancy with our second daughter :(
  • Yeah, I feel for her too. Second time from when she was 4 to 7. It's very frustrating for me bc in her eyes he can do no wrong and when she gets mad she takes it out on me. I completely know how u feel. That's my current situation now as far as my pregnancy except my husband isn't in boot camp :/
  • Im feeling pretty good just waiting on my insurance approval so we can see this little peanut :X @adri805 Im sorry to eavesdrop but my son was not estatic about his littke brother at first etheir. He disliked him so much he would hit him I had to be on the lookout 24-7 I was actually wondering why I was having this problem but I guess he felt like he took the attention away. :\
  • @salasmommy oh I so don't mind...wow! I guess I never thought tht would be my kid. Weird thing is tho, that her dad has another daughter and my daughter loves her and always makes comments that she likes her better.
  • Their so beautiful and they still look so much alike.

My daughter is going through alot right now but she's getting alot better. And I'm pregnant again. I'm due 9/15/14 :X :X
  • @mylove2 thank u girl. Im so happy shes doing better & congratulations girl.
  • @adri_805 do you think her dad has anything to do with that?