Baby#2 is on its way!!!!!! (update)

edited February 2014 in Pregnant
we're so happy were pregnant again we really thought it was gonna b hard for us once again. it took us four months after I stop bf I guess bf is like a birth control. well ladies I didn't even know I was prego I was sick but thought maybe something I ate as I started throwing up n the morning I knew I had to b prego so I we went to go buy tests took two and got my positive I have a appointment Monday my last period was Dec21 but I did have a weird period before that hopefully things go Gd and we see are lil bean on Monday I'm so tired with no energy for my lil guy he's 2 years how do u lady's do it also every one says ever pregnancy is different but this one seems the same with the morning sickness can this mean I'm having another boy it dnt matter to me just curious

........I'm around 7 weeks due Oct 7 TEAM YELLOW:)

Comments

• can u see it :)
  • Yay I totally remember us talking about trying for second.I'm 7mnths now with a lil boy and my daughters 2.second pregnancy will fly by try to enjoy every moment
  • @ Momentous yea I think I remember sry it's been awhile since I been on wow 7 months already ur almost there girl how do u do it with a 2 year old mind has just been loving me way to to much kissing me all the time way to much I try and b nice and say ok that's to many kisses for mommy but he keeps going lol I'm so gonna try and enjoy this pregnancy this time is there anything different this time around
  • Awe so cute what a lil lover!! Im excited to see what a boy will b like this time.my bbys such a lil girly girl i have no idea what boys like to do.Just these past weeks its been getting hard to carry her.just more back pain this time around.but other than that def way easier than first pregnancy.your two will be a perfect age difference
  • aww so ur having another girl I remember when I always wanted girls but I'm scared I feel if there gonna b harder but who wouldn't want there pair I'm really happy on what ever I kinda dnt want to find out but we'll c so u say it's way more easier I hope the same for me too I'm thinking my son and baby well b like 3 years apart right? lol he'll turn 3 in October and I think I'll b due n Sep close to Oct crazy if another Oct baby me hubby and son n October funny if baby n October
  • edited February 2014
    @Momeetob1 4 got to add ur name lol
  • Congratulations! And I know how exhausted you might be I felt the same way with my one year old when I got pregnant with my second. I was sleepy all the time and all I wanted to do was sleep. I felt I had no energy for my LO. And I was sick almost instantly too. For me my firt was a boy and the second as well. My second is one and I'm pregnant again and I haven't had it that bad I'm thinking this is a girl but who knows every pregnancy is different ? :\ by the way I will be 9wks on Monday
  • Congratulations!!! Our older daughter Scarlett turned 2 on December second and get baby sister Addeline was born 4 days before on December 7th. It's hard being tired and having toddler to care for. What I did was go to bed earlier, eat healthy foods that will give you natural energy. And when your toddler is napping if you have little time take nap too. But it's best to either take 30 minute nap or an hour and half they have some studies. And an average person takes 7 minutes to fall asleep, therefore add that to your 30 minutes set your alarm you will feel a lot better. I did that my entire pregnancy and still do that when girls are napping at the same time. I get lucky most days :)
  • edited February 2014
    @ SalasMommy thank you yea being tired and sickness was what I didn't miss at all. but I'm so happy I'm pregnant. so u notice different at 9 weeks I'm curious if this pregnancy is gonna b easier for me. have u found it harder with ur one year old? I know my lil guy well almost b 3 but I wonder well he b help full or well he be mean.
  • @Jules thank you yea I remember ur daughter being around the same age as my son. isn't it so weird how we get pregnant around the same time as are first. that's another reason how I knew i had to be pregnant. lol my son is on my schedule and we sleep at the same time but still tired maybe when I get my vitamins that well help
  • Oh yes the vitamin will help for sure! And yes very weird I got pregnant with our first in the first week of April and with our second second week of april 2 years later. So now that we're done with kids I tell my husband we have to stay away during April lol.
  • Yay u r pregnant!!! Congrats!!!
  • @Jules really ur done with kids but yea now u know he month
  • @ adri805 thank u
  • Congrats!!!! Im glad it didn't take long :)
    Every pregnancy has its differences and similarities, its kinda early to tell. Congrats again! Im very happy for you :)
  • Yes I would have been good with one but I want my first to have sibling so we had two..plus I have step daughter. We're good!
  • @perly thank u I'm very glad it wasnt long either I was starting to b sad
  • @Jules yea I know what u mean
  • Yes congratulations hun, I'm pregnant with my second also!! :X
  • @mylove2 ty congratulations 2 u to how far r u?
  • Yes symptoms are totally different im 11wks+ and i'm suprised I'm not throwing up like I was with the boys. :) With them it was at 3-4 until 30-32wks horrible. This pregnancy I'm sick some days feel okay the next some smells make me throw up but I'm not stuck on the toilet everyday. As for the gender my symptoms were the same for the boys. But it's still too early to tell. My boy will be 3 next month and I think he was so mean With the newborn bc he was jealous. As far as this pregnancy with both is pretty tough only because of my lack of energy. Daddy is helping alot though
  • edited March 2014
    Congratulations! Pop bottles