frustrated!!!! UPDATE!!

edited February 2014 in Pregnant
*****UPDATE******

So the insurance told me their deadline date they will have to etheir approve or deny me by February 18. It's felt like years!! Although I might be super crazy but I feel baby is okay because I feel flutters. :) Fingers crossed that they approve me so I can finally go to my first prenatal appointment. By the way I am 10 weeks today.

MMy insurance has not been approved for prenatal care and it's driving me insane!! I just want to see my baby already. I will be 9wks on Monday. Aghh I have had previous MCs and I just want to make sure my baby is ok. I don't have MS like my other pregnancies at first I did but now I am only nauseous some days worse than others, dizziness, food aversions, fatique, gas, bloating, and I am an emotional wreck. I just want to make sure my baby is okay and they didnt even care that I was high risk usually they approved me withing 2-3 days. Not this time. The doctor here wont see me until 8wks but my old doctor is nice enough to let me call ask questions and even use his emergency nurse hotline. I am moving soon back to my old doctor since he is the only one who will do my second VBAC with high blood pressure. Most doctors automatically say I am not a good candidate. I feel like going to the emergency room for an ultrasound but some wont even give you one if you arent past 12wks

Comments

• dam I was gonna say go to the er make up lies so u can get a ultrasound. dnt u just hate when u got insurance problems ugh. u said u had a vbac before? that means cause u had a c section b 4 right which do u find more better and which was harder 4 u I had a c section with my son but old if I should try vbac why is it called that way any ways why not just called natural do they do things differently
  • auto correction sucks sry
  • It will be ok. With my second I had to wait for our insurance because my husband got new job and took awhile to get going. And I didn't see my doc until 12 weeks. I just did what I knew to do from previous pregnancy like vitamins and what to eat or not to eat. It will all be ok. Don't stress yourself..I know it's easier said then done. I was high risk as well. I will be praying for you though.
  • Just say u fell and are cramping and they will probably do an ultrasound I would assume
  • @salasmommy you could do what @adri805 said. Im sure they would do an ultrasound.

@roxy VBAC stands for Vaginal Birth After C-section.
  • @roxy yeah the er doesnt even care if you are not past 12wks. Even if you are bleeding like i was last time with a previous pgncy they didnt care and didnt bother said i was having a miscarriage and said they couldnt do anything to stop it. With my youngest they did the same thing but thankfully he was ok. And i think the vbac was a better experience i waited till 7.5 for an epidural so it was painful but after the epidural it was just magical pushing holding on to SO hand I loved it.
    @adri805 nope they literally dont they are asses if you arent twelve weeks their like just go home the MC is inevitable see your obgyn blah blah blah. Ughh I was thinking though of going and saying i have been throwing up and have been dizzy and maybe they will give me an u/s if i act like i dont know im pregnant aghhhhh im just desperate. :\ i guess it wont hurt to wait
  • I didn't get a ultrasound from Dr till 20 weeks but paid a 3d /4d place at 9 weeks and 15 weeks to make sure baby was OK.
  • That's stupid!! I can't believe that
  • edited February 2014
    wow they have no heart what about one of things were u can hear ur baby's heart beat I so want one :) at least u can hear ur baby's heart beat for now
  • @roxy I had one! A doppler I used it with my youngest and believe it or not I made a mess looking for it in the boxes that were put away just no luck. :(( aghh and it is true those people have no heart. I ended up in miscarriage before my one year old and when i was bleeding they didnt give me an ultrasound at the hospital or anything I didnt bleed for a long time just like an extended period i was eight weeks three days and I had to wait for my medicaid to go to the doctor to confirm the worst. :\
    @debs well I finally have a date at least for my insurance to etheir be approved or denied. By Feb 18. It feels like its been years!! But we r almost there!!
    @adri_805 it really is but thats "policy" ugh cheapos
  • That is so stupid bc even if u don't have insurance u will get billed for it so it's not like they're losing money. I just feel like they have so compassion sometimes.
  • But u go tomorrow??!!!! The 18 right? That's exciting!
  • Nvr mind I just saw u said to be approved or denied. I hope ur approved
  • dam so sorry I can't imagine how u were feeling sorry u had and have to go threw this with those people I pray that everything s ok for u and baby
  • Double update!! I was approved already! On thursday I had an appt he cancelled bc of l&d okay my friday appt comes around at 2:45 pm get there, sign in, wait for a whole freaking hour before they say that i need my insurance card!!!! I have the number mind you and thats what my insurance agent said they could use since it wont get to me yet. At this point im furious arguing with the lady saying i had already told her this that i traveled 35 minutes to get here and made arrangements for my LOs to be taken care of. But of course arguing never makes it better and doesn't get you anywhere. I was bawling by the time I got in the car (hormones of course) I'm still upset Im approved and I cant see my LO yet I will be 11wks on Monday and I still haven't seen my baby. I don't know if he/she is okay or if there is a heartbeat or what's going on in there. Im still so upset just typing about it... X(
  • How long do u have to wait now to have ur appt and actually be seen? That's trally annoying, I'm sorry ur going through that
  • Im just waiting for the card so i can take it to them :\ and they can finally see me @adri805
  • That is sooo stupid I mean they can take your ID number and variety with the insurance company sounds like bunch lazy front desk workers to me.
  • I'm sorry. I know it's frustrating! :'( I didn't get to see baby girl until 12 weeks 6 days because of my insurance approval delay. It was torturous. I don't know how women went a whole 9 months without a peek back in the day. (And some even in this day!) I'm sure everything is fine though. Deep breaths....
  • I agree with jules!!! That's so dumb. How long will it take to arrive?