My Labor Story :)

edited February 2014 in Labor
Hey everyone :) Sorry im beyond late I just been so busy with these two little princesses I havent had time to do anything really lol. I never knew how easy taking care of a newborn was when u already done it before. Lol.

Jan 25th I woke up and coughed at 8am.. sure enough that broke my water. I was terrified since my last labor was horrible so I started crying and freaking out. It took a while to calm me down and get to the hospital. At 9:30 I arrived at the hospital and turned out I got the sweetest nurse you could ever find. She was such a southern belle and extremely caring. It just so happens that I was the only one in labor on the whole floor so she had all the time in the world to just focus on me. Which was great :) anyways when I got settled in the bed she did a (very painful) dialation check and turned out I was on 3cm so she asked if I wanted an epidural before the pain got worst. I said yes after an hour. I wanted to see if I can handle the pain but then I remembered my last birth and decided that getting it early was better and received my epi at 11am. I didnt feel a thing when he put it in. It didnt hurt at all which was surprising since its a big needle they put in ur back. After that I didnt feel a thing they gave me a bit of pitocen to speed things up a little at around 4pm & I had no idea I was even on 10 because i was in zero pain, i even wanted to go to sleep. They told me it was time to push and I was freaking out again but I got her out in 5 pushes with absolutely no pain at all. I got a first degree tear but im okay :)

Its been 2 weeks and I feel fine & stopped bleeding :) . I felt like I could run a marathon a few days after I gave birth. This labor was the easiest thing in the world and completely painless im so thankful God answered my prayers♥

Comments