Do I really have to...

Wait 6 weeks to start working out? I been feeling great and stopped bleeding 5 days ago (im 2 weeks 2 days postpartum.)
Maybe some light easy exercises like jogging, squats, situps etc or going to the gym.I wont do like heavy lifting anything hardcore yet but something to get this process going?

Comments

• I really wouldn't take the risk or it will be even longer. I would start with some good stretches and walking.
  • Did u have a csection
  • What does stopping bf have to do with it? I'm just curious. And me personally I worked put exactly a week after my first but I've been an athlete my entire life and didn't tear or anything. And I continued all my regular stuff until the day I had the baby. With second since I had to take it easier with the working out and I had one small internal tear I waited bit longer and only did long walks and arms until I was cleared. I wouldn't do anything ur body is not used to and if u tore wait to be cleared bc the recovery from an injury will be much longer... but taking light walks outside would be good.