Ok ladies, time 4 an update!

Alright ladies,
I know it's been quite on here with not a lot going on. The last time I posted I was depressed and said I was going to delete my account. Well I didn't, I've been stocking and seeing how many of you are doing. I just wanted to update you all with my news. I am finally 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. For those of you who remember me, I lost my son Caleb due to an incompetent cervix 6/10/11 at 20w4d. I am happy to say that this pregnancy is going well, had a few scares in the beginning but was labeled, " pregnancy periods" every 5 weeks. I had a mcdonald cerclage placed in this last Wednesday and all is well. Baby is measuring a week ahead and things look really promising for a rainbow. It has taken us loosing Caleb, a loss of a set of twins at 7&9 weeks and a blighted ovum in the last 3 years to get to this point again.
I started out on progesterone once a day until week 14, a baby aspirin everyday and prenatal vitamins up to this point. I've been scared up to this point as well and will probably continue to be until my sweet angel is placed in my arms screaming and healthy.
I do want to say though that the one biggest hurtles I've had to accept is that my due date with this child is the exact same day as what Caleb's should of been. Meaning all my big milestones are exactly the same to the day, scaring me to even know that on June 10th of this year I will be 20w4d again. Everyone says this is a blessing or that it's my son coming back to be with me. Idk how to really feel about that but I guess a higher power has a bigger plan for me.
We did try cycles of Femara and ovulation tests for a year with out success and when I had finally said enough and warning my husband that if he knocked me up in January I would be a nervous crazy women the whole pregnancy is when it finally happened. I know many of you are on my FB as friends and I've watched you have your blessings and your rainbows but I would like to ask that none of you say anything about my pregnancy on there yet. I will announce it in due time in my own way. Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day. Xoxoxox to you all.

Comments

• Congrats! I actually think it's absolutely amazing to have same due date. Definitely ment to be this way! So happy to hear things are going well!
  • im so happy to hear that you are doing great and that your pregnancy is going good. I know how hard it must be to be a complete nervous wreck during something so beautiful like a opregnancy. I will be rooting for you and your LO. I have had two rainbows and 3 mc with the recent one a twin pgncy as well. You will be in my prayers! progesterone helps so much btw. Sticky healthy baby dust to you!
  • That's amazing! I remember your struggles and I'm so happy for you! I've heard good things about the cerclage. <3
  • I've been very aggravated with this group a few times but I'm still here... I don't get on as much, but I'm here. Happy to hear everything is going great for you and your pregnancy. It surely has been a while.