16 weeks how big was everyone elses bumps

edited March 2011 in August 2011
omg i think my bump is huge for 16 weeks

Comments

• If u face book me you can see my bump photos look for marissa woodford
  • It depends on what shirt I wear, cuz sometimes I dnt even look pregnant & then in some shirts I look overly bloated!
    Lol :-|
  • Lol I hate that feeling... everyone always said I was small but I felt like a whale
  • @my1st_augbayb its def not fun the first few months..the awkward fat look ..
  • i wear baggy clothes as my pregnancy is a secret atm but i feel huge
  • Omg tell me about it!
    @babygeesmama2b I just want a lil bit of roundness to my stomache, ya kno??
  • I was worried at first cause I'm 15 weeks I haven't gained any weight and am still wearing my jeans comfortably but the ultrasound showed the baby is doing good and is the right size. But I still can't wait to get my bump.
  • Oh totally! You'll get it don't worry :) Im 31 weeks now and in the past month have popped big time.. baby bumps are so cute..what's weirder is that everyone else's I see are Soo much cute lol maybe its my preggo eyes idk..
  • omg i txted hubby saying baby says mummy needs a new pair of jeans he txted bk ermmm i dnt think baby does i think mummy does i was like omg y dnt he believe me i need maternity jeans im cold in leggings and my jeans i have to go round with them undone lol
  • Haha lol yea it just might b the preggo eyes!
  • I bought a belly band it makes it so you can't tell your jeans are undone
  • r they good?
  • Yea its time for maternity clothes @mum2b0811 that belly huge :)
  • I love mine plus makes me feel great to still wear pre baby jeans
  • @my1st thanx i feel huge too i got told 2day that its just all fat i was like ermmmm i was size 16 b4 i fell preg thanx and i have size 16 hips still

girls do i look fat or can u tell im preg?
  • Ur a baby bump not fat looking
  • You def look preg from what I can see!
  • thanx girls it hurts to b told im just fat lol hubby loves bump he get to see me for a hour 3 times a week spent the whole hour yesterday talking to the bump bout when we move and when hes born that he gonna teach him bout man u and how to play football and take him to the beach everyday i had to intrupt and say it might b a girl lol he said ermmm no if it is it can go back and started laughing
  • Oh yeah belly bands are AWESOME!! You will love them I have 5, ha ha one in every color! Plus after you have the baby you can wear them to fit into your jeans until they can be buttoned again. Plus if you nurse it hides your yucky after baby tummy. This is my third baby and I popped out about 17 weeks, so you are right on schedule. And girl you don't look fat your pregnant! From the photo you have up you look preggers to me for sure!
  • thanx hunni just texted hubby and asked him to get me a bellyband lol waiting for the sarcastic reply
  • Omg!
    Only a blind person cnt tell that your pregnant, your stomache is round!!!
  • well it was one of my mates she was like omg ur well fat now uve put loads of weight on and ur belly sags sort it out
  • If you don't mind me asking how much have you gained
  • not alot to be honnest lol weird ive gone up 4 lb in 16 weeks
  • Well your alot of baby belly and thats it ivegained around thirty and im twenty two weeks doctor told me its all baby water and boobs
  • babybelly?
  • A belly holding your baby its rounded not just all over fat
  • thanx hun so i have a pregnant bump not a fat tummy
  • Yeppers at sixteen weeks I felt the same way now at twenty two weeks I show off my bump all the time