how to tell which camps are reg. pregnancy or bad cramps

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I don't know if I'm having regular pregnancy cramps or cramps I should be worried about so can someone explain the difference to me also so you guys know I'm due aug. 7th

Comments

• Most women experience period like cramps in early pregnancy if ur bleeding or are worried call ur doc...better safe than sorry.
  • @coolbabybeans I'm not bleeding but my doctors told me not to calll them and should always go to the er no matter what and idk but I think its rude
  • Omg! That's not right! I'd ask for a new dr! My doctor always wants to know what's going on! Even if its something as small as a cramp
  • Ya that's not ok. They are supposed to be there to answer your questions I'm sorry. Have u thought of finding another doc
  • @coolbabybeans I def want to but I have no idea how to find another one within my insurence
  • U can call ur insurance company they might have a list of obgyn's that take your kind of insurance. If not just open up the phone book and start callin. I personally think the quality of care you get while you are pregnant makes the pregnancy and the birth. you need support from ur doc not to be pushed away. Good luck hun