bras without wires

edited March 2011 in August 2011
brought a new bra 2day without wires as my boobs hurt sorry tmi but omg they r grannyfied

Comments

• Ha ha I hate bra shopping
  • I found some really nice ones bubba mumma out something I dunno at myer they sell them so supportive, n comfy been wearing them for yrs
  • klkl il have a look
  • I got today at target sports bra. And i'm so much happier!!!
  • The wire free bras shove my tits together, and then I get heat rash in my cleavage in the warmer months. And I bet that all the oils and creams I've been applying to get rid of the itch will not help that situation.
  • I wear sports bras, and I sweat alot stinky stinky
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't find an underwire thats comfortable, but I also can't do without! They just don't give enough support! Or they just smush me ! lol I've gone from a 34c to a 34DD So its tough to find! I hate bra's at this point lol I even spent 65$ a bra on a couple nursing bra's last pregnancy just to try to find some relief! But they fell apart and hurt just like the cheap ones.. sheesh. And im good with sports bras for sleeping or hanging at home. But again they smash me in and not comfy very long..
  • The Bravado nursing bras are the ONLY ones I will wear. I'm normally a DD & grow to a DDD/E & sometimes F when pregnant/nursing. The are pricey but worth it. They are good quality & supportive. I recommed the Supreme bra for large chested ladies. You can find them online or specialty maternity boutiques.
  • Yeah im wearing bras wo wires too more comfy for me.
  • I bought one today without wire I'd never seen one that came in a size like small- xlarge but oh my its the most comfy thing ever!!!! My hubby said it didn't look like it holds my boobs up but I told him at almost 8 months pregnant I'd rather be comfy then have a pushup bra that hurts!!!