Negative or POSITIVE AHH..

edited March 2011 in Getting pregnant
Ok hi I think im going to be a first time mommy, so ive tooken 3 home pregnancy test and they have all come out positive. So today I decided to go to a clinic to make sure and it came back semi-positive my last menstraul was feb. 5-7 I was so excited and now I have doubts?? Any advise?

Comments

• U cnt get a false positive hun as u need the pregnancy hormone so congrats, may just be as was early, did they do your bloods? Xx
  • No not blood test only urine test. The nurse tried putting the urine test in some machine but it was not working right so she couldnt give me an accurate answer? Ive been trying for over a year so kinda anxious :(
  • Aww don't blame ya I've been trying since nov not as long but still get mad every time af turns up hehe, just test again tomorrow xx
  • If u got 3 bfp on home test then CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
  • You are pregnant! Go back when the machine is fixed or even Monday, you will get better results. No false positives hun. If you really want to be sure, get blood work or buy a clearblue digital test and take it with your first mornings urine, no lines to read just clear words. :)
  • Aww thanks everyone love the support! And all 3 test.ive tooken have been clearblue :):) well the clinic said I should wait until im aprox. To my knowledge 6 weeks so???
  • Well hun then you are clearly pregnant! Lol it was probably just their machine not working. 6 weeks would be 6 weeks from the first day of your last period, so you can wait a week and go back to the clinic for another test, but no worries, you're pregnant!!! Congrats hun!!! Take prenatal vitamins and folic right away until you get your prenatal vitamin prescribed! :) congrats hun!
  • Congratulations!
  • Thanks!!!!! I am taking them I bought them yest as soon as I took d 2nd pg test. Aww so happy! Oh fyi if I have a lil girl im thinking of nameing her kailee my husbands name is lee so :) thanks again!!
  • Thanks soo much everyone im only 19.n a first time mommy to be so yay!