fair warning for all girls

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I am 25 weeks pregnant and I was in the hospital last night having contractions...all due to stress! My sons heart rate kept dropping down to the 80s...please please please take care of yourselves! That is one thing I wouldn't want anyone to go through! No matter how upset you are about something make sure you EAT! DRINK! And try and stay calm! Nothing is worth risking your babys life over!

Comments

• r u n bub ok
  • i hope everything works out for u and ur little prince. i got upset last night at my bf he texted me and said he was at the bar. and normally id be like ok but i got hurt and pissed so i tooka minute and decided i was gunna take my self out for dinner. he wasnt at the bar he was at the grocery store getting wic and picking up my tomato craving. i was totally mad at him but he was just playing. i honestly avoid all ppl and movies that would get me upset. agiain i hope everything goes ok for you and ur baby boy
  • We are ok now...they were able to stop everything thank god! I'm a little sore but he is kicking like crazy so he doesn't seem to fazed and my bf was the issue also...we took a brake when we first found out I was pregnant well he had a fling and she won't leave him alone now even though we are back together! Well she showed up at my house the other night wanting to talk to him and ended up trying to basically screw him in my front yard...started a huge fight between me and my bf which put me under a lot of stress and I have been stressed threw this whole pregrancy because of that girl and his daughters mom...baby momma tried to make me have a miscarriage when she first found out I was pregnant and when that didn't work she is now trying to tell him that my baby isn't his! Ugh stupid drama filled girls lol but @rissalee7 that was sweet he did that but you need to tell him that your hormones are all messed up and even though it was thought full to not do it again lol
  • lol ya somtimes he forgets extra hormones and still likes to kid with me like im not going hormonal crazy. but overall hes the greatest. last weekend he bought me a pink sapphire and diamond i love you ring. and this weekend if his truck sells he's gunna buy me the xbox kinect im a spoiled brat cant wait to see how he spoils our little girl hes pretty good at spoiling his son from his previous relationship so its gunna b interesting to see our little girl wrap him around her finger
  • well as long as u r ok, mum went into labour at 20 weeks n they told her she could hilf the baby till it passed, what jerks, thabkfully they stopped the contractions n my sisters now 22
  • My bfs sister went into labor at 20 weeks...they couldn't stop it because her cervix had already dialated and everything and she got to hold her little girl till she died...it was so sad but we all still love that little girl...well now his sister is due 5 days before me and everything seems to be going well...and yeah we are good! And this is my bfs first son and he is to excited! He keeps saying how he is gonna do so much with him unlike his dad and he is gonna spoil him and everything