Gerber Bottles?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Does anyone plan to use just basic gerber bottles? I bought one yesterday and idk if theyre good or not cause it wasnt expensive at all

Comments

• I used the angled gerber bottles with my daughter and loved them
  • Well the one i bought is really small and just basic
  • Bottles are really a personal preference. My kids have all had colic and reflux so they need the angled bottles to reduce the air they ingest during their feedings.
  • I'm using one called breastflow bc it is very similar to a woman's nipple I'm going to pump and breast feed so I won't the baby to feel like its the same thing
  • I really have no idea what to do for bottles im only 15 and there are so many different ones
  • Ask your doctor or pediatrician what they recommend it will give you some comfort
  • Dr brown also has a wonderful bottle
  • Okay will do:)
  • Oh and also do diapers go bad? Like if there in the package unopened for months
  • Come on i need help!
  • Diapers won't go bad if you buy them now. Try Avent bottles too.
  • I usedGerber bottles with my girls and they did just fine. I dunno though if your baby ends up having reflux or colic if you would need to switch though....as for diapers I do not think they go bad as long as they are not in a damp area..ie bathroom or basement
  • No they don't expire I looked on the ones I got I don't see a use by Such and such date
  • I plan on useing Dr brown bottles. IV heard there the best.
  • && I personaly don't like the gerber/parents choice bottles because of the simple face that they leak. I work in a daycare, and avent and dr browns are the ones everyone uses.
  • Everyone i know uses avent so i might end up using those. And okay thanks for the info on diapers