highly miserable :(

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I kno I have some time left in my pregnancy but I can no longer deal wit it I can't sleep walk stand..everything hurts on my body n tylenol sucks I keep comparing to my first pregnancy wit my daughter but everyone says its a different pregnancy plus its wit twins...I'm jus ready to get thm out of me..:(

Comments

• how far along are you? cuz I'm 28 weeks, and iv been feeling that way since 25 weeks, granted I only have one bakin' but it still stinks sometimes, I just want him here(:
  • I'm 32wks I had 2preterm labor scares thr I was hospitalized for n now it seems lik they wanna stay til april I don't think I can do it :(
  • Hang in there, honey! Just take it day by day & know every second they're still in there will make them stronger & healthier... I know its hard- this is my 2nd & I'm utterly miserable already & I'm only 19weeks! This one was nothing like my first, and although I'm thrilled, I can't wait for the pregnancy part to be over, either. If you can, try to take a bath w/ candles & soft music or find some way to make yourself more comfortable at least an hour a day... hopefully that will take some of the stress down. Good luck! I'm here for you! :)
  • I feel the same way. I am 30 weeks with girl and have felt miserble for the last 4-5 weeks. When I had my son 9 years ago I was Superwoman until the day I delivered! Haha
    I guess our bodies are just different as we age.....(and gain weight).
  • Thanks tht sounds great since my hubby thinks I'm always bein a meanie and emotional... :X
  • @serena I was too I was dancin around always active..mayb cause I was 16 also but I'm 22 now n. Its horrible