how to help start labor ?

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
Hi I want a quick start to labor an I was hopin for some tips if u have any please if u can help i.ll be very greatful :-)

Comments

• sex, niple stimulation, lots of walking, and pressure points.
  • Thank u got one problen im not with my bf so sex I cant do :-( @kmose77 what u mean niple stimulation I do alot of walkin an were are my pressure points. I hope u dont mind me askin as I really dont knw lol
  • play wuth ur nipples, ur ptessure point is in ur hand in the soft spot between thumb n forefinger, in 2yo of ur thumb and 5 fingers up from ur ankle google it
  • tip not 2yo
  • n in ur lower back but u can't really reach that, good luck I tried evrything at 40weeks with my last not one worked always fun 2 try though
  • Fresh pineapple, raspberry tea, sex helps but its the seamen that helps soften the cervix so make sure you raise your bum after and let it soak a littke, sounds horrible Haha.. I also heard did liver oil helps too
  • Hmm I will bear this in mind ......
  • I have tried the fresh pineapple, done lots of walking, and sex. So far, nothing. I did read yesterday, and bear with me, that whatever it is in semen that helps getting labor started works better if it is absorbed in the skin rather than inside....so it said to give your partner oral and have him, um, put it on your belly. I don't know if that really works, lol but its an interesting way of trying I suppose.
  • the stuff they give u to induce is suppose to have similar qualities 2 semin n they put that in u but cant hurt to try
  • They say spicy food...but I can't prove success or not