Hey new baby on the block. lol

edited March 2011 in October 2011
Hey everyone. I new to this app. I am 6 weeks today. Yay. My due date is Oct 28. No symptoms except sore boobs and a few light cramps here and there. How's everyone else feeling?

Comments

• CONGRATS! I'm having the same symptoms. I'm 7 weeks and due on Oct 20th
  • Heyy! Congrats and welcome to pregly! I love it here so hope you will too! Im due May 15 and can't wait! Having a lil boy. And not feeling the greatest right now lol think I have a mild stomach virus. :-S
  • Hey armymedwife, congrats and I.noticed ur name, I was in the army myself hooah..! Symtoms differ depending on your own body. Lets hope it goes smoothly..!
  • edited March 2011
    Congrats! Im 8wks 3days and due on Oct 12... no morning sickness only the occasional nausea.
  • It's nice to meet everyone!! Well my m/s started last night. Ugh.
  • Due Oct. 31...8wks and nervous about having a Scorpio baby.i
  • What's wrong with a scorpio? Just curious. 8-|
  • Typically scorpios are said to be self centered. Don’t worry they have amazing qualities as well. How does scorpio work with your personality?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due oct 18th it was 20th but after ultrasound diff now
  • edited March 2011
    @armymedwif Welcome to Pregly!! Congrats on your baby!

@DivaT25 I'm a Scorpio, 11.3.83 but I had my astrology chart done; I have a lot of Virgo in it.

@kiwi_mom actually, Scorpios are known for being emotional. Leos are very self centered, Virgos are usually vain about their appearances. I am obsessed with astrology :)

Congrats everyone on their growing babies!

• Welcome I'm due aug 9 so ill have a leo.
    @mrsdelrae what's your take on sags cancers and tarus
  • Sags are usually shy. Cancers can be very moody, but very loyal. Taurus are very outgoing, can be seen as 'cocky'. Leos are very independant& self confident.
  • Both my daughter and I are sags and so are 2 of my cousins none of us are shy. My son is a taurus and man is he bull headed. My husband is a cancer and that's right on for him.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol! Like I said in the previous post; I was born Novmeber 3rd, but my moon in my astrology chart is in Virgo, I am sensitive (Scorpio) yet very girly (Virgo). Leos are very confident. As for Sags, my ex is one, he is shy if he doesn't know you, but once he gets to know you he is very outgoing. Perhaps I should've clarified that, lol. Sags are also very reliable, always there for you. My best sign matches are Cancers & Taurus'. My hubby now is a Cancer, we are perfectly matched. Totally balance each other out.