Welcome to the June DDC!

edited January 2011 in June 2011
Welcome to the June Due Date Club and congratulations on your pregnancy!

This DDC is for expectant parents so they can communicate with others who are due around the same time. This provides a place to share each stage of your pregnancy and make some friends along the way :-)

You can post a new topic by tapping the "balloon" in the upper right corner. Did you know that you can also browse the forum from your PC? Try going to http://www.pregly.com/forum

Good luck!

Comments

• Hello to all my June mommy to be. How is everyone doing with the pregnancy?
  • Hiya awamommy ! My pregnancy is going well so far (:
  • Yay I'm due in june!!
  • Hey I am due end of June...my son was an easy pregnancy this one has been awful but sorta getting better.
  • Hello...mother of a 7 yr old...Due on June 25...C-section...cant wait to meet our bundle of joy...<3
  • Hi ima first time mommy and im due june 13. I have an ultra sound scheduled jan 25th cant wait to find out wat were having!
  • Hello Everybody My name Rasheka awamommy! Just a little bit about myself. I'm 27 with 3.5 kids there names are Amaya Walter Anaya there 5,3,2 also have a wonderful husband. I also work as a MA for the miltary. So if anybody else want to share a little bit about them self.. Since we going to be new mommys in June. When is eveybody due? June 28.
  • edited January 2011
    Im on baby number 2. I have a 3year old girl named Kamari. Were having a boy. Dads happy so am I... :) due at the beginning of June
  • I'm due June22 I'm really excited! I have a three year old son . And would love a lil girl.
  • I am due on June 15th we go on the 26th to find out if boy or girl!! I am very excited bc I recently had mc in January 2010 at 8 wks. And to add about me I am 40 yrs.old and a mom of a 21 yr. Old. How awkward??
  • Mklrd4evr your doing fine lot of us older women are comming up with buns in the oven. I have 3 boys lol 14 going to be 15, 8 going on 9 and 18 month old and now this one that is due june 9th I'm wanting a girl so bad but id say odds of boy is great I do go for ultra sound in few days
  • Hey ! I'm due june 13 and have my ultrasound to find out the gender jan 25 as well!!! I have a 10 yr old daughter and a 18mth old son... does anyone still have morning sickness??!!! And heartburn!!!!
  • Hello mommies,
    Im 17wks. They keep changn my due date. Im due June 28. But other dr said 1st week of June. Im confused. Dk what im havin. I have a 13(b) &10(g) and 10yrs later prego.. I was devasted the 1st weeks. im ok and happy now!!
  • Heyy..I'm due 9th of june first time mummy..pregnancy going well so far felt kicking really early..find out the sex on the 13th hopeing for a little boy :)..
  • Hi first time mommy here, im due june 8. I was told the sex of my baby at 16 weeks is that too early?
  • Boys move right away!! So jayde your will be a boy... Mine moved right away, so i know its another boy. I just cant find the right name.
  • Hi everyone my name is Amanda I'm 28 and expecting my 2nd child. My oldest is 17 months old, and I'm due June 12 but am having another C-section. We find out what we are having Jan 21.
  • Good luck!!
  • Let see, due june 9th, first baby, want to go all natural no drugs. Dont want to know what I am having. My man really wants a gurl. Has not been an easy at all. I have been in the hospital 3 time for dehydration.
  • hey everyone I have a two yr old son dis is my second im due june 19 fathers day dis year dnt no what im having I want a girl find out feb11
  • Hey pregos! My due date is June 21. She's going to be a cancer just like her dad. His bday is the 23rd. I'm excited.
  • Hey all. I have two boys Tyson(4) and Zackery (3) I am expecting my 3rd June 22nd c-section.Been a rough pregnancy, have gestation diabetes & due 7 shots of insulin a day, yuck! Kinda odd because my oldest is June 26th. Unsure of the sex, wantibg a girl. Good luck all.
  • Hello, I am 29 and my husband and I are having our first. We are due the 2th. And I am really frustrated now because our dr wont let us have "the" ultrasound until the 20th which is week 22. I wanted to move it up a week due to scheduling conflicts but was told that was to early!
  • Too bad my.Dr. is letting me get mine at nineteen weeks . And I had it that early with my first child .
  • I'm due june 9th, with my first ever! Got a feeling its a boy, but we'll see in one week!
    I've been so sick this whole time! Anyone else??
  • Im due June 28. Was put in bedrest for the last 5dys. Went to dr and he extended to 2wks im.now on medical leave... Very frustrating"! This is my 3rd never had complications with my other 2! I guess im older.... lol
  • edited January 2011
    I got sick only one time, my pregnancy has been fairy easy minus some breakthrough bleeding at around 16 weeks. Scariest thing ever! Everything is fine now.
  • Expecting number 2 June 22nd! Have a 2.5 year old boy named JP. 1st pregnancy was so easy! This one has been trying with migraines entirely too often! Having the ultrasound on the 26th. I'm hoping for a girl, tho my hubby wants another boy.
  • edited January 2011
    well I totaled my car tonight but baby and I seem to be fine. Going to dr tomorrow to make sure
  • Hope everything is alright jorgiegirl, I will be praying for u