Graco prenatal listener?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
We just bought the graco prenatal listener tonight from walmart, I'm only 14 weeks so wasn't expecting it to work, which it didn't. But was just wondering if any of you other ladies have purchased this one and when the earliest you were able to great your little one was.

Comments

• I bought a graco from burlington when I was 18 weeks and heard the baby. I love listening to all the movement my baby is making in there
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow 10 weeks! Where on your belly is usually the best place to listen for you guys? Have you heard it through your lower back like it suggest might work?
  • Well I'm 13 weeks and 5 days and I heard the heart beat with a fetal Doppler at my doctors on Wednesday at first she couldn't find it and then went super low like right where my pubic hair started and we heard it! So maybe try lower
  • Ok, I'll try lower thanks. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea lower works for me. Like right in front of my hip done.
  • When you get further along try using a stethoscope its cheaper and works!
  • I have what u have i got it a 16w and barley heard anything now at 18w i can hear way more
  • I'm glad you guys have been able to hear with it, the reviews online are awful but I'm just guessing people aren't using it right.

I work at a hospital and have a stethescope I tried it already with no luck, but I'll try it again once I'm farther.
  • You wont be able to hear with a stethoscope til your a lot further along. Your baby is still so tiny. Good luck
  • I just tried again with the listener, lower this time, still couldn't hear anything. It's okay though, I'll try again once a week till I hear something =]
  • Its hard to find the heart beat with it cuz there's so many other noises going on i like listening to the movement more then anything