fast aproaching...

edited March 2011 in June 2011
26 weeks today!!! Does anyone else feel like this is flying by?

Comments

• I agree! I'm 24 weeks due 6/25 (lil man)
    For me it's been flying by but still 16 weeks left. I'm sure the more uncomfortable we become it will feel the opposite ;)
  • it is not flying by for me lately.. seems like im in a standstill.. feel like ive been pregnant forever =/
  • Yer defo am 28 weeks starting to feel really uncomfortable nw still gt 11 week to go
  • Almost 29 weeks, I'm ready for the little man to be here
  • @a_wagner I'm 26 weeks 4days and times goin really fast
  • Im 26 weeks 6 days with my second, hard to believe how fast it has went!!! Maybe its because I have a 14 month old running around but wow, it seems like I don't have much more time to get ready for this baby! Lol congrats! :D
  • Yes, due June 13th and I actually get mixed up in the weeks because it had gone fast.. but I heard once u hit about 30 weeks it slows down.
  • I have to agree I'm due June 26 and I can't belive how fast it is goin. I just hope it goes by fast once its hot and I'm miserable!
  • I'm due june 14th..leavin me with about 97 days left....its flyyyying I can't wait. I expect it to slow down when it gets further along though
  • Pretty much when you get to about 32 weeks it starts to slow down, some days will go relatively quickly, but for me, it feels like forever to just to get to midday! Lol good luck to all of you and enjoy your pregnancies! :-)
  • I'm due June 14th as well n it is fast approaching for me too. I didn't think it wud go by so fast.
  • Yep 26 weeks due June 19 crazy how fast this one is!!
  • Well I'm now 35 weeks and can't sleep worth anything...so the days go by quickly its the night time that feels like forever and my man works so I can't keep him up with me so I get bored...ill feel so tired but won't be able to get comfortable and sleep :(
  • I'm 36 weeks && yes it feels like its flying specially when I stay busy after the 37th week i'm due any day I can have this baby in my arms ughhh I can't wait; bt so far my pelvic been very uncomfy for me, ankles becoming swollen, nesting comes & goes, my attitude became extra moody I njoy my pregnancy bt im ready to meet my lil princess I love her so much & haven't even met her
  • 31 days left for me!!
  • Just hit 35 weeks today. Cannot believe I only have 5 weeks left, this has been so fast.. and baby feels like he wants out, even though I'm surely not ready to let him out yet..lol
  • edited May 2011
    It felt like it was flying by till now. Now I just want her here