Did you??

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
Did anyone have a dream about being pregnant before actually knowing they were?

Comments

• My mother in law had a dream.i was :O but I kept tellin her no way &,a week later we were tellin her ur gunna be a grandma
  • A week straight before testing I had prego dreams
  • I dreamed of my mom which has passed away. She always told me if you dream if someone dead then someone is pregnant.
  • I had a dream I took a test and was positive for being prego and I haven't had the chance to actually take a test to find out if I am
  • I had a few dreams, in december and so did my sister in law... and also I girl I had classes with Haha I found out jan 11..
  • I had multiple dreams! its interesting bc I told myself no way I was bc we had tried for a year with no luck so when I started dreaming about it I was already convinced it was not going to happen. Then boom 2 weeks later bfp! Yay! Its nuts that I dreamt of it. :)
  • @keeshkeesh07 it is very interesting to dream about stuff like this...I'm in limbo of thinking I could be or I'm just misreading things and my body is changing but since I've dreamed about it I'm kind of wondering if I really am lol but congradualtions on your little surprise! :)
  • Thanks! Also in every dream I had it was a boy, when I was pregnant with my son I dreamt it was a girl and had a boy. I'm hoping that my dreams meant the opposite as far as the sex of my baby this time also, :) good luck, and let me know how things go :)
  • So you are wanting a girl this it? And thanks! I should know for sure in a few days.
  • The same thing happened to me my mother an law kept telling her son I feel Like ima be a grandma an I'm like why he said she kept having dreams an a a week later I found out she also had a feeling I was gunna have twins an I am
  • Yes. Me and my bf both had a dream on the same night that I was pregnant. He had one that I was acting weird then screamed, "can't you see that its yours?!"
    I had a dream that I was in a car with my ex (who hates my current bf and 'forbade' me to be friends with him) and that I was telling him I was pregnant, that its robbys, and he started screaming and tried to make us crash. (My ex used to yell at me, call me a whore, and once held me down and left bruising on my arm...all because I was caught talking to my now-current bf. At the time we were just friends, I've never cheated.)
    Those were both around the time of conception.

The night of implantation (the next day I had implantation bleeding) I had three dreams, all of which I was taking a test in a chemistry lab class, and we would take our blood on this test, and it would come up two pink lines for positive. In the dream it wasn't specified what the test was for, but I wasn't believing it was positive and took a boxcutter and slit my arm so deep blood was everywhere, and every test was still two pink lines.
    Two days later, I had 3 positive tests.
  • I dreamt of holding my baby boy and even breastfeeding before I even knew I was pregnant.11 weeks 3 days now :)
  • My grandmother had a dream about a blue and pink fish this was when I was prego with #1 it was a babygirl no one else had a baby in my family so I was wondering were the blue fish came from 2yrs later here I am prego with #2 guess this is the blue fish. Well I'm not sure b/c I got prego soon after I had my baby girl I got an abortion I was only a few weeks prego when I got it.
  • I had dreams graduating holding a pretty baby in my hand, now I'm 25 weeks & he's due August 2nd AFTER graduation
  • I dreams of being prego like a month b4 conception but the weird thing was that I dreamed I gave birth to a babyboy the week I went to the ultrasound and found out it is a boy!!
  • My sister had a dream about 4months before i got pregnant, she was telling me she was with me when i was giving birth, but the genitals were blurred out! How rude! here iam 11weeks 2 days & shes getting more & more of them now! i didnt have any though
  • Oh 11weeks 3days now :D*