Food!

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
What are some cravings you are having or some foods that just make you want to throw up?!?

Comments

• Grilled cheese and kfc coleslaw ..
  • No real cravings really... just fruits and veggies but that's norm for me.

PUKE—CHICKEN. I take one bite and am dizzy and cold sweats and salivate like puke is coming. Hate it! But I've never really liked chicken anyway so its ok
  • Curry chicken with rice..
  • No meat,the texture of it,I force myself too eat it,I know I need the protein. But I gag the whole time lol crave fruit ,any kind :) especially rasberries and bananas.
  • Always wanting red meat :)
  • Any thin that doesn't have meat in it make me nausuas. I crave meat lol
  • I just went to safeway in the pouring rain for donuts and hot coco.... I wanted it soooo bad!!!!
  • @bobo727 I've been craving bbq and french fries and my lovely fiancee surprised me last night and took me to get some!
    @Jess510 I bet it was worth it though! Lol
  • Cheesesteak. I finally got my hands on one a couple weeks ago but there was a tomato shortage so I didn't have any on my sandwich. :( Guess I'll have to be getting another one here pretty soon! :p
  • @PebblesMommy that really sucks you couldn't have your tomatoes on your sandwhich! Maybe when you get one again they won't be short on tomatoes and you can get extra to make up for this past time :) haha
  • I used to hate spicy and sour stuff but now I can't get enough mexican food and sour candy! I also never liked ketchup until now.
  • all food disgusts me but I'm hungry all the time Idk wat I want.