trying to get pregnant but no luck

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My fiance and i have been tryin to get pregnant since july but we have had no luck. Do you know any tricks or secrets to help us out?

Comments

• Use ovulation kits 2 c when ur ovulating. or have sex 4 a wk straight after ur pd ends
  • Lay with your legs in the air when your done,after three years of trying for me,that was the time that did it. Let gravity take the little swimmers where they need to go :)
  • The way i conceived is when we stopped trying.. The bam straight away! Don't be to hard on ya self will happen when the time is right..good luck!! X
  • Right after period lots of sex but don't think about getting prego just enjoy it it takes your orgasm flow to move the sperm. We found this out when we stopped trying n were prego a month later on accident lol
  • Right after period lots of sex but don't think about getting prego just enjoy it it takes your orgasm flow to move the sperm. We found this out when we stopped trying n were prego a month later on accident lol
  • Have you talked to your OB Dr about TTC? Maybe your Dr can provide additional info and I hear that taking prenatal vits help the body get prepared.
  • @tkd3ninjagirl I say babies cum from complete fun sex stop thinking about it
  • Thanks everyone. We have an appt with the ob-gyn coming up in the 17th. She is going to help us.
  • What helped me was an ovulation kit. When using it, I found out that I ovulated later than I thought. Not every women ovulates the 14 days after your period. And don't think about it. After I did all that. I got pregnant two months later!
  • @emmalouise we were the same way! Tried for 7 months stopped really trying and boom! Here I am 8 weeks pregnant: )
  • Normally a couple trying to conceive will within 12 months time, but make sure you are having sex a few days before and the day of ovulation. Good luck.
  • Find out when you ovulate, I was day 18, they say normal was 10-14. Everyone is different, but it took my hubby and I a year. The main thing I learned was have sex every other day, and dont get up right away, lol. Good luck :)
  • Don't have sex every day for a week after period, sperm count begins to go down so then u really aren't getting much after day 3 I would say ovulation tests and throwing ur legs in the air after sex is best. And get a period tracker that tracks ur ovulation too, that way u have an idea of when to take ur ovulation tests so u don't waste um all in 1 month cuz they r kinda expensive. Good luck to ya.
  • Thanks everyone! U all are great! We r doin the ovulation tracker and havent had any luck. Ill see what will happen on the 17th and will update u all!
  • We broke up...last wens...
  • Used fertilityfriend.com to track my bbt. Used preseed lubricant, and put my legs up in the air afterwards. Worked the.first.time. I also did take macca root and muconex
  • Oh girl im sorry I just read your comment