How many of us are college students TTC/pregnant?

edited March 2011 in Special clubs
I am currently a college student with Nursing as my declared major (concentrating in OB/GYN - specifically neonatal care; this app/forum is right up my alley!). How many of you are in college and TTC or pregnant? How do you handle the stress of school, work, and your relationship on top of trying to conceive or in regards to your pregnancy? This would be a great place to share tips, suggestions, and stories!

Comments

• 25 wks pregnant and full-time student. I am a military wife, so I think taking care of my step-daughter and dealing with deployments have made the stress during pregnancy seem like nothing! I just wish I would quit having all these health issues. I'm 12 credit hours away from my BA in psychology, but plan on continuing to my Master's after baby.
  • I am pregnant and a student this is my first year of college and my buddle of joy was a surspise blessing! It is very very stressing .. I love my baby but waiting would have been ALOT easier but it's all worth it everutime I hear that heartheartbeat :X
  • I go to umass I'm just months away from my ph.d in child psychology I'm also a CNA at a nursing home and best of all I will be 14 weeks tomorrow with m twin. My and my boyfriend are happy about the babies but from time to time its very stressful we have our fights and our disagreements about the babies but once we calm down we just sit down and we talk about everything that seems to be bugging us.
  • i think I may be pregnant and im in college :/ The suspense is killing me and def gettin in the way of study time
  • I am 29yo 22 weeks pregnant and my husband and I are both fulltime students.
  • Im currently in college also for nursing...(surgical nurse hopefully)...i don't really think about everything bc that is stressful...i take it one day @ time and stay positive...that seems to help me in my case....
  • Welcome back!!! :) As for me, I'm pregnant but was ttc in December. I'm currently in college for interior design. Love it but soooo hard with my studio schedule!!!!! Luckily my husband has his in architecture so he helps me out. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2011
    Im 19 a full time college student just finished my sophomore year im going to school for pre-med i want to be a pediatrician i work par.t-time in retail still with my bf and im 22w6d pregnant it was an accident but now looked upon as a blessing. since i only have 2 yrs left of undergrad my bf is going to be helping a lot so that i can finish on time which i love him so much for . it can be very stressful and i cry sometimes but i can only imagine how it will be after she is here but i just take time to myself sometimes,talking to my parents and bf for adivce, and ALWAYS thinking positive and praying. i'm going to be taking summer class pretty much a full semester worth i want to be ahead since you never know what could happen when she comes.
  • In school for surgical tech taking a break right now though but going back right after baby is born in October! I also work a full time job so I figured taking a break from school was ok lol
  • I am starting grad school at the end of sept. My husband is in school also(associates) we have a 15mo old and expecting #2 any day bc im 38wks 6days. The first was a surprise but this one was planned. Figured it would be easier having our family now since we already had the first one. It seemed better than trying to get pregnant in a few years when we where starting careers. Now we will have an almost kindergardener and preschooler when we start the jobs we went to school for. I didn't want to get a job after I graduated just to turn around an take maternity. We get enough cost of living loans to make up for us both working only 55hrs a week combined (we work at the same place) plus we aren't getting younger. We are 25 and 26 now. By the time I graduate I will be 28.