Due 22nd October 2011

edited March 2011 in October 2011
hi im seven weeks pregnant and twenty three years old. This is my first pregnancy and i am worried and frettin bout everything as i dont know whats meant to be and what isnt. Anyone else feeling like this? ? ? ?

Comments

• we have the same due date. this is my first baby as well. I get worried about little things, especially my symptoms. if I don't feel any I get worried, if I feel crappy I get worried , thought l I'm sure nothing is even wrong. I understand where your coming from, and I'm sure what were feeling is normal, we just want to be good mommies with healthy babies!
  • what you just said is exactly me lol. im so glad someone thinks the same as me. im just so worried with all the stories you hear lately like lily allen amanda holden my boss n others it makes u scared. well it does me
  • Also due on the 22nd with my third though
  • cool with your experiance of it two times before amd now wat wud u say to us newbies? ?
  • Well its been four yrs since my don was born and I kinda feel like a newbie again lol. But I will say that labor is not bad as everyone makes it out to seem and that eventually morning sickness will be a thing of the past but most of all enjoy your babies because the person who says it gets easier when they get older lied lol
  • ye kids grow up so fast these days. I havent actually been sick just feel it alot especially at work with the smell if g.bread. That really gets to me n i have gone off chicken lol
  • Hi :) im 10wk 1d im also 23 and this will also be our first ( i had a mc last yr) i totally get u im always worried and stuff like that i think im gonna be ok when i start feeling my little one :) i guess we just have to be positive and enjoy the fact that we are preggy. Lots of blessings for u and ur bby :)
  • I am the same Im due Oct 27th,my 1st baby,Im 25.I want to take pregnancy test evry day just to know that I am still pregnant.Good luck to all of us
  • I'm due Oct. 22nd with our second. I'm 23. Contracts to everyone.
  • I'm 25 and Due Oct 22nd with my first.like you I freak out about everything and almost get nightmares from reading google lol.I go to hear my baby's heartbeat tomorrow so wish me luck! :) glad to have found some due date buddies!
  • good luck. i have the midwife on thurs then my scan on the 11th april. think i will be bit.better then as will see lol. good luck everyone. keeep updating
  • I'm due on the 21st of october with my third...but seeing that my youngest is 11.... This feels sooooo new to me again.....
  • I'm due on oct 22 (my bday too!) And I get worried that I don't have many symptoms. My first dr appt is 2 weeks and ill probably worry every min until I see that heartbeat!
  • @aab102 mine is due 3 days after mu birthday.....not sure I want to be In labor on my birthday....
  • Got my green notes today and saw the midwife. next step is my first scan on the 11th April
  • I'm Relaxing more since saw the baby's heartbeat on monday...@chocolateeclair1 just curious, why dio some women choose a midwife over an ob...is there a different experience?
  • i live in England in the Uk and the standard here is to be given a midwife as well as going to ur doctors. so dont really know to be honest
  • Cant wait to hear the heartbeat that will be the next little stepping stone
  • think we all feel like that @ncoughlin08 i know i do it seems like such a long time to wait since finding out and then waiting for your scan that you start to doubt yourself. only three weeks now and i get to see so excited and nervous.
  • Hi im also 23 years old and I'm due oct 22 :) first baby. Question when did u all conceived? As for me don't know if it was january 28,29,30 or february 4. Soo confused
  • Hi, I'm going to be 20 in June and due Oct. 22nd with my first as well. I'm excited, yet scared..
    @eungab27: Theres a lady at my work who is due the day before me and said she conceived on Jan. 29th I believe and said I conceived on Jan. 30th which is true..
  • Hey ladies. I am 23 this is my first due of 22 as well I find out end of the month What I am having. Does anyone know What They are having?
  • Oct not of. Stupid phone lol
  • Thank u nessa-babyyy.
  • Samantha: i find out until Monday, how exciting: ) . I have a feeling its going to be a boy, guess i have to wait: / do u know already?
  • I have the same due date but this is my 3rd. Found out this tuesday, I am having another boy!!!
  • I dont find out till the 31st may what im having. Convinced its a boy thou. I believe i concieved on the 29th jan. My due date remained the same after my first scan so they said i jad a good cycle. 18 wks today. Getting more excoted now then was before. Just started to buy little things. My boobs have started to leak colostrum slightly so boobs quite tender :(. How is everyone else feelin with their pregnancies. Glad there are a few people woth same date, age and first time mothers its quite coolo
  • Hey I'm due Oct 22nd also and this is my second...I'm so anxiously wait n on my 20 week Dr. Visit so I can find out the sex of the baby...(June 7th)... anyone due the same day and has already found out??? Well I can't wait...lol And CONGRATS TO YOU ALL :-) !!!
  • Im also due October 22nd. This is my 3rd. Im 42 and considered high risk due to my age & hypertension. I share with you concern. But I try not to worry & trust GOD. I have prayed & prayed. My Hubby is very supportive. PRAY sweetheart. Prayer works.