Is anyone a teen mom

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
We are talking about teen pregnancy and to teen moms

Comments

• 15 years old about to be 16 :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow...I was 14 wen I got pregnant and I'm pregnant again at the age of 18 with my second child...how does ur mom feel about it
  • 19 and pregnant with my first.
  • Im pregnant with my first I am 16
    my mommy is very helpful and excited.
  • Wow...I. wish I would of waited bt I love my babygirl...and don't give up cuz nothing is ever too hard
  • Turned 19 in February. This is my first. :)
  • Yea my parents weren't excited but th ey supported me :-(
  • @kitshay...that's good but stay strong and positive
  • @victoriab that's good but u also stay strong and positive
  • There's nothing that y'all girls can't ever do...Trust me I kno just from experiences
  • At first my mom wasn't excited..no matter what she supported me.. if I thought I should go adoption or abortion or keep him she would be supportive and she said she knew I would do the right thing for me...
    I chose to keep him and she is still here and excited...
  • 19.. first baby!!!
  • @bkuneki yes I'm glad that u were strong and wise enough
    @mommatobe be strong nd neva give up
  • I'm 18 bout to be 19 prego with my 2nd had my first when I was 16
  • @BabyMama456 thanks you too..everyone is really suportive and excited esp. My hubby
  • Yes of course I was scared because at the age of 14 NO ONE Should b havin sexual intercourse bt things happen and I will neva let my lil blessing go...I love my daughter and she is the best thing...And with the second on the way
  • @proudmommy29...I had my first at 15 got pregnant when I was 14
  • I will neva neglect my baby cuz she makes me stronger each day
  • I'm nineteen had a baby at sixteen. & pregnant again with my second one. I have a very supportive family & man in my life. Everything happens for a reason!
  • @kateee10...yes it does mama and I agree with u on that...Good u have a support system
  • 19 with first bby!!!!
  • Ok that's ok but let me tell u don't give up cuz u can do it
  • 19 and I'm due June 13thwith my first...and its gonna be a little boy so happy :)
  • Not long turned 18 , my first baby its a little girl and due in 6days
  • I was 17 when I got preg n 18 when I had my daughter im 30now married and preg wit #5 .there is alot of older women on here that were teen moms so if anyone ever needs advice or just wana chat we are here.stay strong and good luck ladies:)
  • im 16 prego not even a month yet and already I have stress my mom dnt know yet and they wanna direct file my babydaddy. -_-
  • I'm 18 w/ my 1st...13w 4d
  • edited March 2011
    I had my son when I was 15, now i'm 36 weeks and 4 days, having a little girl aged 19. Children are children, they are hard work no matter when they come in life. I love my children a lot and their daddy a lot and wouldn't change the fact I have them since so many people are desperate to have children and can't or struggle to. Congrats and good luck to all you teen mothers. :-)