Welcome to the April DDC!

Comments

• Due April 26th with my second boy,having a scheduled c-section on April 21st.
  • Hey congratulation to all....I m due on April 23rd with my babygirl...so excited to c her soon....
  • Due on April 10th. Whoo, my God has blessed my husband and I with another child. Back2back. I must be stronger than I thought because He doesn't give us more than we can handle. Congratz prego's time to be the best mother's we can be. We can do this yall. Lets go.
  • Im doing good. Everybody thinks im having a girl but i'll find out soon.

Is it just me or does the second pregnancy make my belly feel more fluidy than hard like the first pregnancy?
  • Due April 9th with a boy. Already have a 3 year old son.
  • Wow I love all the april babies! I'm due april 26 with our first and its a boy! My birthday is also april 26!
  • I am due April 13 with my first child and its a girl :)
  • Hi, I'm due 29th april the day before mine and my partners birthday, we r expecting a boy :), I already have a daughter who is 5 years old. Congrats to u all Xx
  • hey. I'm due april 2nd I am 29 weeks and 1 dy. I am having a boy. I hope all goes well with u. Hey quick question. Everyone says that almost all april due dates are having boys is this true?
  • Hello!!! I'm due april 23rd wit twin boys...my first child is 5 n a girl..:) EXCITED
  • My first pregnancy....im due april 7 with a little girl :)
  • I'm due april 11th ! My kids are 9, 7,5,3,23 mo!
  • First baby. Due april 22. Its a boy. Only 94 more days. :)
  • Congrats all guess its a boy and a girl year for April
  • First baby due april 25th I'm young but I can't be any more excited :X
  • 2nd baby due april 4th. Already have a daughter who will b 4 years old on January 31st. Im having a baby boy! So xcited cnt wait to meet my lil man. My daughter is very xcited to b an older sister, I think bcuz she will have sumone to boss around...lol! N e way congratz to everyone!
  • First baby , due April 26' a baby boy(:
    Mexican/asain baby first mixed baby in family((:
  • First baby, due Apr 23. I'm super nervous
  • Congrats to all, I am having my first baby and so excited! Im 30 weeks and have 69 more days to go... Im so excited!

• Im having a boy and his due date is april 4!
  • Congrats every one!!! First baby and my baby boy is due April 6!!! :)
  • This is my third baby and its a boy. I am due April 20th!I have two daughters, nine and nineteen months old! My oldest daughter was born may 30th,2009 and my other was born April 16th 2010 :) anyone else have kids really close?
  • edited February 2011
    2nd baby girl, 1st is a year old. Due April 1 2011..57 more days to go:))
  • I'm pregnant with my 4th and I'm due April 19th and having a boy. I have a 17 and 1/2 yr old daughter, a 13 yr old son and an 11 yr old boy. Although I have 3, its been so long I am excited and feel like its my 1st!
  • Heyy congrats every1 im 32 weks pregnant with a baby gurl, my due date is april 9th, 5 days afta my bday.
  • First baby due 24 April and a boy
  • This is my first baby and I'm due on April 22nd with a baby girl
  • 4 baby. Second son due on April 11 so happy can't wait to meet my lil man
  • edited March 2011
    having my 3rd due the 18th, its a boy! my 8 yr old son picked the name trevor for him...we also have a 3 yr old girl who is very excited about baby, she can't wait! as for me I'm growing more miserable physically but I still say stay in there as long as u can little guy, where your warm and safe!
  • Due date is April 4th. My first baby:)