Not showing???

edited March 2011 in July 2011
I have a question that I'm sooooo confused about. My friend said when she was in h.s. she had a bby... but that's not what confuses me. What confuses me is that she said her bby grew inward instead of outward like a normal pregnancy... Is that possible?? She told me she went through her whole pregnancy without showing at all. She supposedly gave her kid up for adoption.. the other thing is she was underage n says her parents didn't know anything about it.

Comments

• Doesnt sound right.....ppl can go the whole time without showing but the underage part isnt right
  • I don't understand how she says that
  • @kindell how can u go through a pregnanf not knowing ur pregnant???
  • Hmm maybe she's lying.
  • That's what I think but she shows me a pic and a name she gave her...she also tells me that the people who adopted the bby are her next door neighbors. I've ben friends with her for 9 yrs n kniw pretty much all her neighbors and none have kids that young
  • Sounds weird im not buyin it.... Some girls carry different and dont gain weight and some get really sick which make them lose weightbut that normally isnt the whole time. I know here you have to have parents sign and you sign adoption paper work and theres no way her parent didnt know aleast at the end ie during labor they would figure it out.... The hospital would call them because shes not a legal adult, unless she went to mexico lol
  • No it was here so idk I think it might be lies just to get attention
  • edited March 2011
    My bff was 15 when she had her son and she did not show at all she gained not even 10 pounds and u still couldn't tell she was pregnant. But her being underage and doin all that I highly doubt that she could do that
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My sister is rather short and has very wide hips. She didnt look preg at all whan she was 9 months. Depends on the person. But this kinda sounds fishy.