Will PUPPS come back on a second pregnancy?

I had PUPPS on my first pregnancy, at fist the area around my belly button was very itchy, I told my obgyn and he said it was just my skin stretching, but I knew it was something else, so I started to investigate and finally I found out that I might have PUPPS, so I told my dr about it and he confirmed it, sadly it was already spreading around the belly, my back, my legs, it was just the worst thing I could ever have. Im now pregnant with our second child and I was wondering if the PUPPS will come back or if its just a one time thing. I really hope it doesn't, it was horrible!
Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Comments

• What is pupps?
  • Im curious too what is that?
  • Just checked, its pregnancy related rash http://whatispupps.com
  • I had it with my first as well and I didn't get it with my second.
  • I think it is different for each preggo women. I have pupps right now too between the breasts, this is my first baby. I read a lot on it and never saw anything about it only being associated with the first pregnancy. It can happen on any, but having it the first time doesn't necessarily mean you will have it again. My mom had it bad with me and my grandma had 5 kids and had it for 3 of the 5.
  • Lord I hope not!!! I remember reading it usually only happens in one preg and doesn't happen again. That was the worst torture I ever felt!!! Had it over my whole entire body from the neck down. Now preg with #2 and praying it doesn't return!!! I didn't even sleep for like the whole last month of my first pregnancy!