ectopic pregnancy????

edited March 2011 in High risk pregnancy
Well I'm 7weeks, I started bleeding on Friday went to the er and the doc said the baby is fine and has a really good heartbeat but when he left the room,I heard him talking to another doc about me saying I'm having an ectopic pregnancy? I'm confused and scared has any one had one of these pregnancy? Will the baby be ok? What exactly is going on? Please help I really need advice til I see the doc.

Comments

• Well my friend had one.. a eptopic pregnancy is when your baby never makes it to your uterus its growing inside of your fallopien tube.. since your only 7 wks they are gonna have to do surgery and baby might not make it.. but if you would've waited any longer you could've have serious problems risking your life.. they removed her baby from the tube an it was no way it could make it.. but everyone is different.. don't stress just make sure you are ok and try again if ths is what you want.. good luck
  • An eptopic pregnancy is where the baby is growing in a falopian tube this has happend 2 me I started bleedin then started feelin faint 2 the point I couldnt walk as I felt that bad I had 2 crawl accross my floor n up my stairs jus so I could go toilet I waz also gettin server pain in my shoulder n waz bein sick I ended up havin an emergancy opp n had my rite falopian tube removed! It is natural 2 bleed in early pregnancy try not 2 worrie unless u have any of the symptoms I mentiond gud luck hun x
  • Ive had 2 of them. The 2nd 1 they didnt catch til after it burst in my tubes. They had 2 do emergency surgery 2 remove my tube but I was in so much pain n cldnt move. Hope all goes well. Good luck everybdy is dif so stay calm. Ask as many questions 2 the drs as u cn bc they have 2 answer n tell u wat is goin on.
  • I'm just completely lost why would they the baby is ok and discharge me?
  • @ Tinknbob was your baby ok? Is there any complications I should be aware of?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mzpoole apart from the bleedin have u experianced any other symptom I mentioned? N are u sure the doc waz talkin about u? He could of bin speakin about another lady?
  • I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2009. I didn't even know i was pregnant. I went to the ER because I wsa having these sharp, horrible pains in my right side so i thought it was a cyst or something. I never had any bleeding and my periods are irregular so i didn't think it could be anything more. They did a pregnancy test and it came up positive, but when they did the u/s they didn't see a sac but saw sumthing in my right tube that was abnormal. I had to have a larascopy(sp?) where they just removed the fetus and repaired the tube. If he said the baby has a good heartbeat then you should be fine. If he didn't see anything at all then you should be worried, he probably was talking about someone else.... GL
  • I'm almost certain he was talking about me. I even heard him say the doc's name that he mentioned to me and referred me to. I'm completely lost myself but I'm on bed rest for the next week u hope all goes well for me too :-(
  • @mum2elliottnchay in not having no other symptoms but bleeding on Friday and now I'm just spotting and before I had started bleeding I was getting really bad migraines to the point I couldn't even keep my eyes open but to be honest since I started bleeding it has stopped. My stomach just hurts every now and then and the doc put me on bed rest so idk what to think anymore.