not for sure if im preg or if its in my head

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
Okay so i feel lik ive been eating a lot n i didn get my period last month i get nauseated at times n i am very moody i am betond tired n wanna sleep all the time my stomach on top n sometimes bottom hurts i get heart burn a lot but i hav taken 3 tests n they came out negative.. if i am preg idk what im going to do i wana go to college n i don want my mom taking care of my baby wen its my job. And not to mention my bf already has a son n i feel lik hes makin me think i am because he says i sound it n when his ex was preg he threw up in the morning n that he started but idk if hes lying jus to make me feel that way... pls help me i am worried

Comments

• when is the last time u took a test? If a wk ago take another. If neg go get a blood test
  • Yeah i did wait a week i took it today and it came out negative... and yeah im going monday =*/
  • Sooo instead of worrying so much go and find out what is really going on for your health's sake. A month without your period should have given you that motivation???
  • Yeah ur right...
  • @beauty13 I'm in the same situation as u I've taken 2 test n they both were neg n I haven't had my period since Jan ...n having weird prego symptoms ..
  • I went n they told me negative but they want me go back to b sure but idk im so worried
  • Periods can stay away due to stress and other factors. Don't let your bf get into your head. Blood test will be the best way to go and find out.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No seriously I have missed 3 periods and all my tests were negative but I know I am preggo so go to the doctor
  • Missing a period doesn't automatically mean your pregnant there are many reasons why you could not have a period and that still means seeing a doc and seeing if somethings wrong
  • But its not jus missing my period its peeing being so tired getting moody n i kno at times i feel lik im preggo but other times i don i hav been checking and i get nwgative i think i am going to have to go to the doctor but the thing is i don wanna tell my mom she is already dealing with a lot n i wanna b sure before i tell her n stress hef out more.. and any ways i honestly think my bf is getting in my head hes jus changed for the worse and the sad part is if i am to hav him around a kid with anger problems n drug problems is something i don want
  • It's tricky because there are so many reason 's why you could have missed your period. If you have a planned parenthood near you that has the ability to do ultrasounds they may be able to help you and tell you if it's all in your head, or your uterus. Good luck!
  • Thank you